FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been at Galveston since last Thur - just got back today.

The beach in the summer ain't my thing - but my parents were going to take my son if I didn't go with them - and I wanted to keep an eye on him...

It was "okay." Unfortunately - I can't relax another day at home before going back to work tomorrow.

What did ya'll guys do for the 4th weekend? Anything?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Well, i worked! But i got a new car and the Five-seveN so im ok with that :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Oh good pics of the little one ShipWreck! :? :? :?

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Great pics Ship. I hope you had as good of a time as he did!

"Yeah, those sharks got my bucket and right shoe, but I beat the crap out of them with my little shovel... haha! they won't be back Dad, I showed 'em!"

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
You could always have a lcd tv w/ a dvd/ blu ray player and have barney blasting haha!! that is of course, you dont have it already..... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
iCeMaN said:
You could always have a lcd tv w/ a dvd/ blu ray player and have barney blasting haha!! that is of course, you dont have it already..... :lol: :lol:
Well, I have a portable DVD player - I went and got a bag to hang it on the back of the seat. The problem is that when we tried it - he wants to grab the DVD player :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Haha thats funny....oh to be young again....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Driving is always an experience with the little ones. My son is just about to start walking without holding on to something (10 months). The wife is from Buffalo and we've made the trip from Ohio twice in the last month alone.

Anyway....I know where your coming from. Gotta get one of those DVD players for when he gets a bit older.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
HAHA nothing better than a long trip of barney!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Well, this was his 1st real road trip...
Priceless memories, enjoy! :?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts