FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking for a good backpack or carry bag for an SBR PS90 and FiveSeven pistol. I figure I'm not the first to want one of these and this is the place to ask. Any recommendations? Hoping there is one produced that holds the two so they aren't banging into each other. But not opposed to sewing in holsters or straps.

Thanks
bbp1

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Hello and welcome!

I too am curious if such a backpack exists. I'm following this thread too

·
Premium Member
9,714 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I took my SBR PS90 to a coin show the other day and it fit just fine in my Eastpack backpack along with an FNP-45 and a computer and multiple spare mags for both guns. The pack has the normal 2 large zippered pockets, one soft lined for a laptop, and also the two smaller pockets on the outside of the pack. Worked like a champ and was just a normal pack to all customers and dealers there.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Was it this one? Arc'teryx (arcteryx) Leaf Kahrd 30 Bug Out-In

It's a pretty nice set-up.
I SBR'd a second ps90 and and set up a second pack with a Khard 45. It is a bit chunkier than the Khard 30 but it gives you way more room.

I still prefer the Khard 30. It is slim, minimalist and carries everything. I recommend it over the Khard 45.

I totally forgot about the Arc'teryx Kahrd systems; those are great!
I put off buying one for the moment because I have so many other mods I want to buy for my PS90 (reduced trigger pull, ECH, AMP trigger, milled billet receiver, etc).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the replies. Still waiting on my PS90 to get back to me before I make any decisions. Found a larger O'Neal backpack that may work. Have to wait and see.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Great find!
The pack looks very innocuous and innocent enough to pass as a simple college backpack, although larger, but in the inside, I totally dig the PALS straps
I ordered one for my Tavor. It's pricey, but I agree with you - it looks innocuous. And - it has space for other stuff in case I need to bug out.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Reactions: bbp1

·
Registered
261 Posts
Without a doubt, the best bag I've ever owned (or even seen) for what you're looking for is the 5.11 concealed carry bag.
Concealed Carry Sling Pack | Official 5.11 Site

Ideal for a PS90, MP5, heck I've even thrown in a Krink; very comfortable, extremely well constructed, and the design is superior to a standard back-pack. Get it in blue and it looks like a book bag. SMG in the large pouch, place for clips and accessories, pistol in front pouch - all with quick access rip/grip design. The design of the bag allows you to wear it with your SMG in back, pistol in front - totally covert - then you simply spin it around and you can pull the SMG out quickly and easily.

Not usually so "passionate" about a bag but I love this thing and would absolutely consider it - everyone who sees mine buys one. Best, Matt

1 - 20 of 20 Posts