FN Herstal Firearms banner
41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
You ask a question you already know the answer to?

If SEALs are in inventory, they are not out of stock, nor are the on backorder. THAT is the truth.

Oh and steel cannot be anodized. Nor are SEALs manufactured from steel.
Then ship out the orders you have on file from months back, one of them being mine. Theres no reason to have a delay of 3+ months for something that's in stock as you claim.

By saying they're in stock you're either instructing your guys who answer the phone to lie or you're throwing them under the bus. It just looks bad on you.

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Then ship out the orders you have on file from months back, one of them being mine. Theres no reason to have a delay of 3+ months for something that's in stock as you claim.

By saying they're in stock you're either instructing your guys who answer the phone to lie or you're throwing them under the bus. It just looks bad on you.
What is your order number? This little game of cat and mouse you're playing is silly.

By the way and in case you haven't noticed, Stryker isn't a paying vendor on this forum and this forum isn't a portal for order inquiry or stock status updates. Answering questions amounts to breaking forum rules which can result in a ban. Not that it matters much to me personally however I do recognize their rules and don't deliberately circumvent them.

As infrequently as I pop into this forum these days, what do I see...bullish*t claims like the guy who said he was waiting on a 17 return spring assembly "FOR 3 YEARS" and it turns out his merchandise was shipped years ago... or the guy who cancels his order on a firing pin when he received the rest of his order after agreeing to the administrative fee if he cancelled? Yeah, I have better things to do with my time.

·
Administrator
12,218 Posts
What is your order number? This little game of cat and mouse you're playing is silly.

By the way and in case you haven't noticed, Stryker isn't a paying vendor on this forum and this forum isn't a portal for order inquiry or stock status updates. Answering questions amounts to breaking forum rules which can result in a ban. Not that it matters much to me personally however I do recognize their rules and don't deliberately circumvent them.

As infrequently as I pop into this forum these days, what do I see...bullish*t claims like the guy who said he was waiting on a 17 return spring assembly "FOR 3 YEARS" and it turns out his merchandise was shipped years ago... or the guy who cancels his order on a firing pin when he received the rest of his order after agreeing to the administrative fee if he cancelled? Yeah, I have better things to do with my time.
Just so long as you do not conduct active business on the forum, there will be no issues. You will not get banned for disputing a claim made against you or your business.

Just keep it civil - This pertains to all concerned.

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
As usual, wrong on all counts.

I think it's obvious what has to happen here. Take some time to get your house in order and rebrand with someone else as the face of the company. You know, someone receptive to customer concerns, who isn't a combative, defensive bully.
As usual, wrong on all counts?

Go start your own business manufacturing the pinnacle in SCAR aftermarket components and then you can cater to liars in your own way. Or, if you want to be the premier SCAR aftermarket parts company CEO, send me an offer in writing and if it's high enough I'll sell you the company and go back into retirement. Then you can run it however you see fit. Until either one of those happens, you're in no position to tell anyone how to run anything. Put your money where your mouth is.

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Just so long as you do not conduct active business on the forum, there will be no issues. You will not get banned for disputing a claim made against you or your business.

Just keep it civil - This pertains to all concerned.
Agreed. I refuse to answer any PM inquiring on anything business related, and there have been many. It may seem rude to the person asking, to be ignored but the rules are in place for a reason and I didn't care for it when it happened in the past.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
or the guy who cancels his order on a firing pin when he received the rest of his order after agreeing to the administrative fee if he cancelled? Yeah, I have better things to do with my time.
soooo yer saying you have better things to do with your time than make a refund on a canceled order.... even when yer getting paid to do it (20%) :///

·
Registered
33 Posts

Well, your claims don't match up with your customer service people. Surely you can see why someone would get frustrated being told 2 different things. You have a great product, I won't deny that, and I don't want my order cancelled or refunded. I just want a clear answer and the lower. If you claim it's in stock, ship out your Q1 - January, February, and March lower orders. If you give me your word you won't just cancel my order, we can take this to dm's and I'll give you the order number.

·
Registered
419 Posts
As usual, wrong on all counts?

Go start your own business manufacturing the pinnacle in SCAR aftermarket components and then you can cater to liars in your own way. Or, if you want to be the premier SCAR aftermarket parts company CEO, send me an offer in writing and if it's high enough I'll sell you the company and go back into retirement. Then you can run it however you see fit. Until either one of those happens, you're in no position to tell anyone how to run anything. Put your money where your mouth is.
Honey, you have an entire forum of dissatisfied customers telling you how to fix your **** but you're too arrogant to listen.

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
soooo yer saying you have better things to do with your time than make a refund on a canceled order.... even when yer getting paid to do it (20%) :///
What does that even mean?

Let me try to lay it out and keep it as simple as possible.

David placed an order for items A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H.

David knows H is out of stock and on backorder with NO ETA from FN on item H since item H's page shows the status - BACKORDERED, and also knows that if he cancels item H on the order that David placed he will be charged a 20% administrative fee for cancelling item H after having received A, B, C, D, E, F, and G on the same order.

David agrees to the same by digitally typing his name PRIOR to being allowed to complete the checkout process. If David does not type his name after reading and agreeing to the terms of backordered items not manufactured by Stryker, the cart will not let David complete the purchase.

Fast forward - David finds item H somewhere and then demands a FULL REFUND after multiple email and phone inquiries asking what he already knew - item H was on backorder with FN with NO ETA. David also inquired on the forum when Stryker was a paying vendor and received the same answer - BACKORDERED with FN, and NO ETA. A simple search of his posts finds the same to be true.

David is unhappy because he got dinged the $6 when he cancelled item H, the only item that was on backorder on his order so David takes to the internet to express his displeasure while claiming he "didn't know item H was on backorder". If David's claim was valid, David would not have been able to place the order since the system does not allow the order to be completed without agreeing to everything he read on the policies page of the site. If David didn't take the time to read the policies page, that indolence on his part is no fault of ours.

SO now you see... David is a liar and sought to find solace on the internet in claiming to be a victim of the big bad meany over at Stryker Enterprises even though David knew all along that he would be charged the administrative fee for canceling item H.

Hopefully that makes sense to you.

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Honey, you have an entire forum of dissatisfied customers telling you how to fix your **** but you're too arrogant to listen.
Nope, a handful of guys and you're here to fan the flames since you have less than zero going on in your life. Since you're so skilled in customer satisfaction, jump in with both feet and either start your own company or buy me out so I can troll you like you do me. LOL

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Well, your claims don't match up with your customer service people. Surely you can see why someone would get frustrated being told 2 different things. You have a great product, I won't deny that, and I don't want my order cancelled or refunded. I just want a clear answer and the lower. If you claim it's in stock, ship out your Q1 - January, February, and March lower orders. If you give me your word you won't just cancel my order, we can take this to dm's and I'll give you the order number.
Order number dude... sheesh.

Funny how the team dudes pay the same price anybody else does aside from a 10% discount and I never hear sh*t no matter how long it takes to get their Mk5 SEALs for their Mk17s and Mk20s to them before they go kill bad dudes on a deployment but guys who go plink on weekends are so use to Amazon Prime they think every company should run things the same way. Two distinctly different mindsets...

You want a SEAL tossed in a box and shipped since you're calling me a liar with saying they're not in inventory. Well, I'll be proving you wrong real quick. Nobody is telling you two different things. CS is not saying anything different since they get their directives from me. I don't have some twin wandering around when I'm not in the office saying anything different.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Order number dude... sheesh.

Funny how the team dudes pay the same price anybody else does aside from a 10% discount and I never hear sh*t no matter how long it takes to get their Mk5 SEALs for their Mk17s and Mk20s to them before they go kill bad dudes on a deployment but guys who go plink on weekends are so use to Amazon Prime they think every company should run things the same way. Two distinctly different mindsets...

You want a SEAL tossed in a box and shipped since you're calling me a liar with saying they're not in inventory. Well, I'll be proving you wrong real quick. Nobody is telling you two different things. CS is not saying anything different since they get their directives from me. I don't have some twin wandering around when I'm not in the office saying anything different.
I could never treat my DoD customers the same way, there would be hell to pay.

Your website sets the expectation of 30 days plus some change. Waiting nearly 6 months with no communication is beyond the realm of Amazon Prime expectations.

When I called, your company's CS rep told me the engineers were working through the final color and QA with your new anodizing client for the last couple months, and the inventory you have are waiting for anodizing now. That explanation was satisfactory to me, until you said your SEALs were in stock.

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Well, I guess you got what you wanted. I'm ok with waiting, but if the anodized lowers aren't done, then the anodized lower really isn't in stock.
Hold on a second here. You previously said my CS peeps gave you a different story and I called them into my office and had them recite what they're telling customers and it's nothing different than what they were directed to say and now you you're admitting they haven't told you anything but the truth and you're oaky with that.

Damn dude... you need to slow the roll.

Would you like me to pull a finish machined SEAL and have my folks ship you one that's in the white and I'll go you one better and refund you the $25 on the anodizing and laser marking? Nope, you'd raise hell if I did but you know the entire truth of me parting ways with my previous anodizing vendor and having to find another that can HARDCOAT in FDE (and black) that has an FFL - one of three in the entire U.S...?

And you're "okay with waiting"... C'mon dude. I refuse to spray paint sh*t becasue it's impossible to achieve a uniform coating thickness on all surfaces and contrary to what the guys who sell the spray on sh*t say, it's not as durable as hardcoat and f*cks with dimensional tolerances. I refuse to cut corners or bullish*t the masses into buying things they don't need or accelerate the wear on the weapon system in order to make a buck. Nor do I donate money to Bloomberg's anti-gun "Every Town" like some other company's CEO who makes a ****ty lower for the SCAR. That's who I am and that's how I run Stryker. Anyone who doesn't agree with my OCD or my unwavering support of our second amendment is free to shop elsewhere as there's more to life than making a quick buck.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hold on a second here. You previously said my CS peeps gave you a different story and I called them into my office and had them recite what they're telling customers and it's nothing different than what they were directed to say and now you you're admitting they haven't told you anything but the truth and you're oaky with that.

Damn dude... you need to slow the roll.

Would you like me to pull a finish machined SEAL and have my folks ship you one that's in the white and I'll go you one better and refund you the $25 on the anodizing and laser marking? Nope, you'd raise hell if I did but you know the entire truth of me parting ways with my previous anodizing vendor and having to find another that can HARDCOAT in FDE (and black) that has an FFL - one of three in the entire U.S...?

And you're "okay with waiting"... C'mon dude. I refuse to spray paint sh*t becasue it's impossible to achieve a uniform coating thickness on all surfaces and contrary to what the guys who sell the spray on sh*t say, it's not as durable as hardcoat and f*cks with dimensional tolerances. I refuse to cut corners or bullish*t the masses into buying things they don't need or accelerate the wear on the weapon system in order to make a buck. Nor do I donate money to Bloomberg's anti-gun "Every Town" like some other company's CEO who makes a ****ty lower for the SCAR. That's who I am and that's how I run Stryker. Anyone who doesn't agree with my OCD or my unwavering support of our second amendment is free to shop elsewhere as there's more to life than making a quick buck.
The anodized lowers are not in stock. That's essentially the miscommunication here.

Edit: And what I meant by waiting was that I'm okay with waiting until the proper lower is ready per your standards. But the fact is the anodized lowers are not in stock and ready, while your site shows otherwise. Let me repeat, the ANODIZED LOWERS ARE NOT IN STOCK. THE SEALS IN THE CONFIGURATION YOU'RE SELLING THEM ON YOUR SITE ARE NOT IN STOCK.

·
Registered
33 Posts
What does that even mean?

Let me try to lay it out and keep it as simple as possible.

David placed an order for items A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H.

David knows H is out of stock and on backorder with NO ETA from FN on item H since item H's page shows the status - BACKORDERED, and also knows that if he cancels item H on the order that David placed he will be charged a 20% administrative fee for cancelling item H after having received A, B, C, D, E, F, and G on the same order.

David agrees to the same by digitally typing his name PRIOR to being allowed to complete the checkout process. If David does not type his name after reading and agreeing to the terms of backordered items not manufactured by Stryker, the cart will not let David complete the purchase.

Fast forward - David finds item H somewhere and then demands a FULL REFUND after multiple email and phone inquiries asking what he already knew - item H was on backorder with FN with NO ETA. David also inquired on the forum when Stryker was a paying vendor and received the same answer - BACKORDERED with FN, and NO ETA. A simple search of his posts finds the same to be true.

David is unhappy because he got dinged the $6 when he cancelled item H, the only item that was on backorder on his order so David takes to the internet to express his displeasure while claiming he "didn't know item H was on backorder". If David's claim was valid, David would not have been able to place the order since the system does not allow the order to be completed without agreeing to everything he read on the policies page of the site. If David didn't take the time to read the policies page, that indolence on his part is no fault of ours.

SO now you see... David is a liar and sought to find solace on the internet in claiming to be a victim of the big bad meany over at Stryker Enterprises even though David knew all along that he would be charged the administrative fee for canceling item H.

Hopefully that makes sense to you.
For me, the issue is not the back order... if when I placed the order it said the item was on back order, I missed it entirely... the first time I was aware of the back order was when I received the shipping notice and it showed the firing pin as back ordered and I that's when I inquired about the status...

I never complained to you while the item was back ordered or posted anything negative about the long wait... I never really faulted you for it... I was a little disgruntled about paying for a back ordered item, but I kept that to myself...

For me, it only ever became an issue when I was made aware of the 20% restocking fee.. again, I never saw anything about the firing pin being back ordered when I placed the order, not to say I may have over looked it, so I never really paid any attention to the admin fee as I didn't think it would pertain to me...

Most companies don't charge for a back ordered item until it ships, and many companies will cancel and fully refund a back order after a certain amount of time.. I think 2 years is more than ample time for that to occur, so it did come as a surprise to me when I was told about the fee and asked you to reconsider... I then asked if you won't refund the full amount, to refund the balance less the 20%...

You then accused me of spamming your social media, and mentioned the possibility of legal action against me and refused to refund me anything at all... I barely use social media at all, and flat out deny that I posted anything to your social media, or contributed to that in any form or fashion. I posted a thread about the fee and you were eventually named as the vendor... if anyone posted to your social media as a result of that, I have no control over that. If someone read this thread and posted something to your facebook page because of what was discussed, am I accountable for that?

This is when you denied me any refund at all... you keep mentioning I was only out $6, but I was never refunded anything, and that's were my frustration stems from..

I am the easiest guy in the world to work with, but it requires just a little effort on the other parties side, and just ask you to work with me to resolve this once and for all...

·
Registered
33 Posts
For me, the issue is not the back order... if when I placed the order it said the item was on back order, I missed it entirely... the first time I was aware of the back order was when I received the shipping notice and it showed the firing pin as back ordered and I that's when I inquired about the status...

I never complained to you while the item was back ordered or posted anything negative about the long wait... I never really faulted you for it... I was a little disgruntled about paying for a back ordered item, but I kept that to myself...

For me, it only ever became an issue when I was made aware of the 20% restocking fee.. again, I never saw anything about the firing pin being back ordered when I placed the order, not to say I may have over looked it, so I never really paid any attention to the admin fee as I didn't think it would pertain to me...

Most companies don't charge for a back ordered item until it ships, and many companies will cancel and fully refund a back order after a certain amount of time.. I think 2 years is more than ample time for that to occur, so it did come as a surprise to me when I was told about the fee and asked you to reconsider... I then asked if you won't refund the full amount, to refund the balance less the 20%...

You then accused me of spamming your social media, and mentioned the possibility of legal action against me and refused to refund me anything at all... I barely use social media at all, and flat out deny that I posted anything to your social media, or contributed to that in any form or fashion. I posted a thread about the fee and you were eventually named as the vendor... if anyone posted to your social media as a result of that, I have no control over that. If someone read this thread and posted something to your facebook page because of what was discussed, am I accountable for that?

This is when you denied me any refund at all... you keep mentioning I was only out $6, but I was never refunded anything, and that's were my frustration stems from..

I am the easiest guy in the world to work with, but it requires just a little effort on the other parties side, and just ask you to work with me to resolve this once and for all...
He's intentionally using vague terms like "The SEALs are in inventory" when the SEALs in the configuration on the website are not, and taking my statement as fine waiting for the lower as wanting him to spray paint them? To me, if your website says something is in stock, I take it to mean the fully featured thing being sold is indeed, in stock. His cs people are nice and professional from my experience.

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
I posted a thread about the fee and you were eventually named as the vendor... if anyone posted to your social media as a result of that, I have no control over that. If someone read this thread and posted something to your facebook page because of what was discussed, am I accountable for that?
You have 33 posts. None of your posts reflect a thread you started as you state - "about the fee". None. Not a single one. The only thread you started was in the old Stryker vendor section which can be found here.

https://fnforum.net/forums/stryker-enterprises/64830-status-17-firing-pins.html

Try again.

41 - 60 of 99 Posts