FN Herstal Firearms banner
61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I lucked out, back a while, with my 3 E.A.C.H.'s (ha). . . Seriously, I ordered 2 and got um in no time. Ordered the 3rd a while after, and they were waiting for the next batch to come in. They got that in about a week after my call and they got it right out to me. I think the lower's always had a problem.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Just read all of this. WOW! This thread is a mess!
STL- I see your frustration as I too own a company with many things that can be stressful to satisfy my customers. We are VERY fast paced. You seem to have lost your lid here. The reason why I bought a SEAL from Stryker is because from researching them I found them to be the best. Already have 12k tied up into 3 different Scar 17's so might as well make em top notch. Plus wanted something 100% reliable and with the 25 round Pmags. If I could get 25 round OEM mags TBH I would have just bought them but I do find when shooting my AR10's that the extra 5 rounds makes all the difference in the world when running heavy fire defensive tactical drills. Some day I might thank my self if the S ever HTF and I needed more than 20 rounds! It is totally understandable that you got into a bind and needed to get a different HardCoat vendor. The logistics of that can set any company back. My only hope is that your CS is being upfront with the current time frame of the blacks being another 30 days out and the FDE to follow. That was 30 days ago or something not sure. Don't want to keep calling and being a bother. I'm pretty easy to figure out who I am in your system as I'm sure there isn't to many of us waiting on 2 blacks and 1 FDE out there!!! :) I do agree with those here that are frustrated with the statement on your site though that they are in stock and take 30 days to ship out. I may have chose to not buy. Or I at least wouldn't have sold 50 scar mags to pay for a SEAL. Cause if I had the OEM's then the wait would not have been as much of an issue. Just get them to me before the SHTF please! I have three Scar's and only 10 mags and would rather not buy more. But if it's going to take all winter please PM me and let me know and I'll just buy more OEM's to cure my paranoia LOL.

·
Registered
33 Posts
website says they are in stock
Right....

IN STOCK - Due to high order volume, please allow up to 30 days for processing

Processing...." Meaning making, because any vendor that can't ship something they actually have "In Stock" in less than 2 business days is either incompetent or full of chit.

"
I bought mine at the very beginning of the year, but please keep talking about things you dont know anything about. Over 7 months and counting.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I bought mine at the very beginning of the year, but please keep talking about things you dont know anything about. Over 7 months and counting.

Have you ever bought a suppressor? Or anything in the high end gun market? I've got a bunch of cans. Had to wait ten months for every one of them. Also got PVS14's and had to wait like 6 months for them even though they said they were in stock. Top that off I have an AR10 I sent to a super customization company that does one o f a kind sick engraving and then cerakotes it. I've waited 13 months now and it's almost done. Have I liked to wait for all of this cool ***t? No not really TBH. Do I like waiting on Stryker and think that stating that their lowers are in stock and it is a 30 day wait to get them then find out that they haven't been coated yet? Nope not a bit. I'm in the same boat. Have THREE of them I'm waiting on. Am I quite annoyed? Yes I am. But you sir are being childish. Just wait and you will get it. It's just part of the high end gun market for some reason. Heck I waited 4 months for a bad ass plate carrier. Now my vet friends are jealous AF.
Chill dude.
***No affiliation with Stryker, just a customer that read through this hard to bear post. And I feel you all, just gotta look at it as through a high end gun market purchase not some willie nillie add on you bought for your colt.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I asked a question on gun broker about some fnx 45 mags that where 3 for $60 which why wouldn’t you before buying when they are $50-$60 a piece? He sent me a email saying “ What language is the auction description written in when you see it? It appears to be English when we look at it. ” and that because I’ve been on gun broker for years and not bought anything I’m “Fired” from buying anything from him. The emails only get better from there. If admin has any questions I can provide emails. Horrible company horrible personnel from what I dealt with.

·
Super Moderator
19,451 Posts
I asked a question on gun broker about some fnx 45 mags that where 3 for $60 which why wouldn’t you before buying when they are $50-$60 a piece? He sent me a email saying “ What language is the auction description written in when you see it? It appears to be English when we look at it. ” and that because I’ve been on gun broker for years and not bought anything I’m “Fired” from buying anything from him. The emails only get better from there. If admin has any questions I can provide emails. Horrible company horrible personnel from what I dealt with.
:welcomesigntb3: To our lovely Forum!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don’t have a vendetta I just want others to know the guy is a jerk and should be called out on it. And it’s their not there. I also have the ridiculous crappy emails he sent me. But if a forum isn’t where you can voice your dealings with a particular company even when the thread says “Bad experience with Stryker” I’m sorry. I must be rude not to hit up the welcome page. I usually don’t hit up the welcome center when I go to other states either. I guess I’m just rude I guess

·
Super Moderator
19,451 Posts
I don’t have a vendetta
I have a different opinion of that! lol!!! You were just out Christmas shopping on GB for some FNX-45 magazines where you been a member for years! but haven't bought anything? :-D:lol: and somehow show up here! become a member just to voice your experience!! :roll:

And it’s their not there.
I asked a question on gun broker about some fnx 45 mags that where 3 for $60
:th_sign0167: Your correcting me! lmfao!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Talk about trolling Fester you seem to find any post on Stryker and belittle anyone that has experienced your amazing attitude at Stryker. And where is used in the sentence here in Oklahoma that you made fun of in your email to me fester. Troll check your YouTube videos I think I got every one if not let me know fester. Being polite would be better than having to troll to find everyone that you’ve pissed off. But I don’t think you have it in you.

·
Super Moderator
19,451 Posts
Talk about trolling Fester you seem to find any post on Stryker and belittle anyone that has experienced your amazing attitude at Stryker. And where is used in the sentence here in Oklahoma that you made fun of in your email to me fester. Troll check your YouTube videos I think I got every one if not let me know fester. Being polite would be better than having to troll to find everyone that you’ve pissed off. But I don’t think you have it in you.
lmfao!!!! :lol: ...........:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Fester, So that’s funny? Calling you out is funny?Everyone on this forum see's your attitude. And it looks like your business is suffering. Your washed up even your YouTube videos are old. Seems like if you had approached customers differently you might of had a chance of making a business. But your way too arrogant.

61 - 80 of 99 Posts