FN Herstal Firearms banner
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,451 Posts
Fester, So that’s funny? Calling you out is funny?Everyone on this forum see's your attitude. And it looks like your business is suffering. Your washed up even your YouTube videos are old. Seems like if you had approached customers differently you might of had a chance of making a business. But your way too arrogant.
Merry Christmas!
I’m not affiliated! Lol!!!:lol: I suggest you read the Forum! rules
Forum rules!!!! Read me first!!!!

something else you failed to do when joining!

·
Administrator
12,218 Posts
Fester, So that’s funny? Calling you out is funny?Everyone on this forum see's your attitude. And it looks like your business is suffering. Your washed up even your YouTube videos are old. Seems like if you had approached customers differently you might of had a chance of making a business. But your way too arrogant.
These childlike attempts at trolling will ultimately get you banned. You need to refamilarize yourself with the forum rules.

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Well aren't you just a bundle of joy to have join the forum. We haven't had one like you show up here in quite some time now. Doubt you will make many friends here with your attitude, but you do make for interesting reading. Going to keyboard battle with one of our favorite members always works out well for newbies. Please, carry on. :-o

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had a horrible experience with them as well (so far). I know their lowers can take awhile to make but holy ****, I'm almost at a one year wait. I ordered one when they said "there in stock ready to ship". Story time : Placed my order back in May of 2018. Expected ship date was about 30 days after, around the beginning of June. 3 Months go by and I email them several times before I get a response, I also left several voice messages. They get back and state woops we had a problem with processing, our anodizing partner quit and were searching for a new one, should be settled before October. Speed up to the week before thanksgiving, I wasn't in a rush so I patiently sat by. Same deal, several emails and calls before I finally got a response, oh hey were still having issues with anodizing but have a vendor lined up, will start productions again after thanksgiving and your lower should be ready to ship before the new year. New year comes and goes, here we are its almost February and nothing. I may just ask for a refund and purchase one from someone who already has their lower in hand, this is ridiculous. No updates, no concern for the customer on an expensive item. I wonder what the new excuse will be?
It’s going on 3 year wait for me this coming November 2021

·
Registered
858 Posts
I know I responded gruffly & irreverent to Sarge before he morphed into Stryker. He back lashed at me a little.
I went with some other supplier or Vender, & supported the idea that they were Okay in my book. 🎼 Oohh he did not agree🎼. 🎻🎻🎻.

He Nevver smelled right to me … & I wasn’t gonna worship him.

81 - 99 of 99 Posts