FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a question for everyone. I just bought my second PS90 because I am a addict. I asked the dealer if he had one in OD green as I like the look of it better. He told no but he had a green stock from a conversion he did and he could swap it out for me if I wanted. I questioned the barcode serial number needing to be on the stock and he told me its on the receiver already and the sticker usually dosen't last forever in the stock anyway. I didn't realize that so I was wanting to know if others have just removed it or if its just come off over time. The sticker being white dosen't help as far as hiding in the bushes anyway. LOL. Just thought it needed to be there.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Many of us have left it on the gun - just because. But yes, the law does not require it to be on the stock here in the USA - only the receiver need be marked.

If you do not mind, then it does not matter

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
It will eventually degrade over time from cleaning.
I pulled it off and put the sticker in the owner's manual (inside cover, there's a spot for it).

·
Registered
520 Posts
oh yeah, heh heh.

i just peeled mine off and tossed it. the stickum they used was not the greatest, and it left some residual that had to be cleaned up.

·
Banned
114 Posts
That'll be the next thing you get in trouble for with the BATFE.... the sticker falling off your gun.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
That'll be the next thing you get in trouble for with the BATFE.... the sticker falling off your gun.

DAG NABIT!!!! Don't give them any ideas :twisted:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I was thinking about picking up a second PS90 but this would would be the OD green while the first one is black. Would it be an issue if I swapped an SBR'd receiver between the two stocks?

·
Registered
156 Posts
It will eventually degrade over time from cleaning.
I pulled it off and put the sticker in the owner's manual (inside cover, there's a spot for it).
Thanks, I knew it would degrade over time, so I jut did that.
:?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts