FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for starters I want to say Im new to this forum, Im over on AR15.com and a few other sites. I currently have a 14.5 Block II AR and a 10.3 MK18 AR and a few other rifles. I recently purchased a SCAR 16S FDE and just cant stand the extremely long barrel, I recently moved to a non NFA state and will have to go to cut/ perm attach route. My question is does anyone know the exact length of barrel I'd need to cut to attach my AAC 51T MITER Flash Hider to make the OAL of my Barrel 16.1 inches? I know theres a guy who did 14.5, but I saw a few threads while simply google searching of people going 14.1X in length to make it a OAL of 16.1 inches. But couldnt find a direct answer, it was pretty much back and forth. I did email Marvin and also Hi-DesertDog but waiting on emails back.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I wouldn't hold my breath for HDD to reply... The go to guy for info I recommend is Sgt Stryker, he's a supporting vendor on this forum along with having a crap load of info. Either PM him or go to his web page and you can get his contact info from there.

It may take a few days for a response as he's a on man operation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts