FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a PS90 and was considering adding a Nitro V rail , to add a forward hand grip, but there is no way i'm spending $500 dollars , and I saw the problems some were having with the $100 dollar RIS ones. Is it possible to add a barrel rail mount (with picatinny rails) to the barrel and put the hand grip there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Short answer, yes. There are several items on the market as universal barrel mounts. But if you want to use a shroud or anything like that, your not going to be able to really once thats on there. At least from my looking at it.

-E

·
Registered
61 Posts
Im sure you could , BUT I wouldnt, the barrel has play in it because of FNs design of the gun.

I would not feel good about the pressure you would put on the barrel while gripping the vert grip & that would keep the barrel from working the way its supposed to.

And Im sot sure if you would damage anything by doing that, I wouldnt take that chance, but its up to you !

·
Banned
328 Posts
You don't need a vertical grip. The gun already has one - anything you add will just move your hand forward slightly, add weight, put stress on the barrel as Merc pointed out and goof up the gun's appearance. You might as well add curb feelers and a raccoon tail while you're at it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Racoon tail ? Good idea :-D Wonder where one may procure one of those? I bet that would look very snazzy hanging from my USG sight :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We'll the raccoon doesn't want to part with his tail , so it would have to be the whole raccoon or nothing. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts