FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Does it really matter? Its his gun....not yours.
Well obviously it mattered to me. I was curious why he did it. Wasn't criticizing him, was asking a simple question.

You don't like the question...don't answer it for him.

EDIT:

IKE...I don't get what the attitude was for when someone asked a simple question. It wasn't directed at you, it wasn't insulting, it was a question. Maybe next time you should not bother yourself getting involved in a question that had nothing to do with you.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I understand, just wanted to stop it before it started.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wanted to go as short as possible without having to bow down to the ATF and pay more taxes. If I can get it approved for duty use, I'll be carrying it as a patrol rifle, so 16" overall is better than 18" with a loud ass brake. I'll also be running an AAC suppressor and wanted to mount to their brake rather than the flashhider.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I wanted to go as short as possible without having to bow down to the ATF and pay more taxes. If I can get it approved for duty use, I'll be carrying it as a patrol rifle, so 16" overall is better than 18" with a loud ass brake. I'll also be running an AAC suppressor and wanted to mount to their brake rather than the flashhider.

Ahh makes sense. Have you noticed a large weight difference?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The grip is an Umbrella Corp. grip and I have found it to be pretty comfortable for the way I hold the rifle. As far as weight difference, I'd have to hold another one next to it know. According to my precision bathroom scale, it weighs 8 lbs stripped.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts