·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Sweet!

I'm getting all giddy :oops:

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
no price given in the release but others have said $2700. Devildoc posted a place reserving them for $2500. Seems high to me. If I wait a few years, maybe the price will be down (if we are able to get them).

·
Registered
127 Posts
My dealer said he talked to FN, and the MSRP is $2695, and a gun writer posted that he was asked by FN to post the price and it was the same thing.

D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Not a bad price for the heavy. It's by far the best MBR out there! 8)

A little spendy for a .223 though. :-?

·
Registered
43 Posts
so we have to wait until Jan 09? ****,.. i am half tempted to just go find a FNC before then

·
Registered
192 Posts
Don't forget, how long did it take the FNAR to come out after this type of press release?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Obama will give them the axe :cry:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
It took Clinton a year to get the AWB into effect. I hope to hell it takes at least that long. However I'm not waiting. I'm buying what's availible now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Since the FS2000 is selling for $2200+, my guess is that the SCAR will be $2500-$3000. I am on my dealers list for the 2nd one he gets in. However, I don't know if I want to go $3000+tax. On second thought ,with the new "second amendment loving administration", it may be worth double that in a short time!

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
heartdoc said:
Since the FS2000 is selling for $2200+, my guess is that the SCAR will be $2500-$3000. I am on my dealers list for the 2nd one he gets in. However, I don't know if I want to go $3000+tax. On second thought ,with the new "second amendment loving administration", it may be worth double that in a short time!
In 3 years, it may be worth $15000. It's a gamble, like the Chrysler fixed gas price. Now all those people who took it look stupid (speaking of which, I finally saw gas below $2 here :shock: )

·
Registered
22 Posts
I remember selling my AR15 pre ban rifle for $600 just before the ban, only to see it going for $1400+ a few days later! It was a LONG 10 year wait for the ban to end. I just read an article in the newspaper this morning stating that gun purchases were up 100,000+ in Virginia and other states since the election. Some gun dealers posting "a record sales month". The writing is on the wall! I don't want to do the same with the SCAR and regret not purchasing it it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts