FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just so excited for this movie just have to post that i'll be seeing it a 12:01 Tonight or tomorrow morning which ever you like to say. But i will post my review about this movie. My Girlfriend and I and a our friends are all seeing this movie, so its going to be a fun night. CAN'T WAIT.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I loved it, the acting was amazing, great job by Ledger. This was one of the best movies i've seen this year. I recomend u to see this movie, i like it better than the orginal movie. The movie has some very cool shots only thing i didn't like; too many jump cuts, but thats really no issue with the quality of the film. GO see it, well worth you're money, and if you liked Batman Begins, then defiently go see it. The Joker made the movie, like i figured he would.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I MIGHT see it - but will likely wait for the DVD. I enjoyed the last one - much better than the older Batmans from the 80s and 90s. But, after the Joker movie with Jack Nicholson - I'm kinda Jokered out. Plus, I've always prefered Marvel Comics and Marvel films. So, not sure if I will see it now or wait.

Good to hear that it was a good film, though...

·
Registered
475 Posts
i missed ironman and indiana jones when they first came out, but i'm glad i went saw the dark knight today.

great movie, cool special effects, and good plot!

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
GREAT FRACKEN MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!! Don't wait for the DVD, if your home theater sound system is better than a movie theater's then you can wait. You won't be disappointed!!!! IMO, Heath Ledger WILL get an Oscar for best supporting actor, even though the movie was more about the joker. I would've paid $20 to see this movie and I'm a tightwad!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Too bad Heath Ledger's Dead. Was a promising actor IMO.

I'll go watch the movie with my cousin from Europe who is visiting this month. Right after we hit the range and blast some rounds. :?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ledger was such an amazing Joker. Jack played him more as a Riddler character. Ledger played a true psychopath in this, how Joker is supposed to be. The humor was really dark, but still funny. It's a shame he's gone. His career would have really taken off after this movie.

The disappearing pencil bit was just great.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The Dark Knight was a great follow-up to Batman Begins. Very often, sequels end up retreading familiar ground or become safe by angling for the kid audience. The Dark Knight did not play it safe and the people behind it pushed the story forward.

The disappearing pencil trick was a spectacular way to establish Ledger's version of the Joker. Jack Nicholson's Joker was played for laughs, Ledger's Joker terrorized. Even though Ledger sold his character with a solid performance, I don't know if they'll award him an Oscar. The Academy Awards are very political and granting an Oscar to a dead guy does not help anyone's career. It would be a very classy move to give Ledger the nod but I'm not sure the selfish people in the Hollywood crowd are up to it.

This was easily the best movie I've seen this year.
:?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I agree best movie i have seen this year...matter of fact i saw it twice! GREAT FLICK!! Two thumbs up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts