FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow did anyone see tonights show? it looks like the earth was destroyed in a nuke war. I am guessing next weeks show is the last

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry well it only showed a nuked city no people alive and they were taking radiation readings. i thought you would of watched when it came on i always do

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: Battle Star Galatica

workingman1976 said:
wow did anyone see tonights show? it looks like the earth was destroyed in a nuke war. I am guessing next weeks show is the last
This was the last show until later in the year or even next year. I have a good guess as to who the 5th Cylon is.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no this is the final season they didnt say that was the last season show it should be back on next friday

well lets hear it who do you think it is

·
Vendor
5,700 Posts
Reminds me of the ending of the Planet of the Apes when Charlton Heston sees the statue of liberty and realizes we blew up the planet. I kind of figured they'de follow along that line.
It was a cool story anyway. :?

·
Registered
24 Posts
no this is the final season they didnt say that was the last season show it should be back on next friday

It's not the end of the season but it is the last show until later. I think it is Ellen Tigh. They said the 5th was no longer with the fleet, and the last part of the preview for the next show you hear Tigh say, with lots of emotion, "you're the 5th Cylon"
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/battlestar-galactica/battlestar-galactica-get-ready-19793.aspx

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
workingman1976 said:
its baltar he is no longer with the fleet he is on the base ship
I don't think so - he was with Lucy Lawless when she saw the final 5 - and since she has been reawakened, she saw him bleeding on the base ship in last week's episode. I don't think it is him.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i just watched it again it seems that tye is sticking a fiveseven in the face of gayta (however you spell his name mr one legger) rosland dies, and then you hear tye saying something to the 5th. Also did the hybred say starbuck would lead mankind to his end? I got a feeling its going to be someone no one is guessing its misleading for a reason I want to know what happened on earth and how long ago did it happen etc.

P.S. the hidden 5th cylon is boxie from the mini series he got pissed off because he was included on the raptor leading the planet, but never got a spot in the show so he put a nuke up his crack and blew up earth 1st :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Well, I finally got to watch the episode. Can't wait for the next episode - but, yea, it doesn't seem like it will be on next week.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well they didnt say different so i`m assuming it will be on friday maybe i`ll check the sci fi channel page and see if it is on if i have time or you can hint hint

·
Registered
24 Posts
this is a link to an article about the summer hiatus
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/battlestar-galactica/battlestar-galactica-get-ready-19793.aspx
If there's one thing that can be annoying about watching cable television, it's the way the networks play around with their schedules. The main broadcasters reliably roll out new episodes of their shows in the fall or at midseason, but with cable, anything goes. Seasons can be delayed for months, years, or in the case of Battlestar Galactica, broken in half for an unnecessary midseason hiatus. Just as we've settled comfortably back into the BSG universe, the show will disappear from the Sci Fi Channel after only three more episodes. Despite the fact that the network has about ten more installments in the can, we may have to wait until 2009 to see them. I'd rather arm wrestle a Cylon Centurion than endure such a long, torturous hiatus.
Your Take
Saulfan said: This was all part of SciFi's big plan. Why order two seasons, when you can order one and divide it into two... see all » hikinggirl70 said: I knew they were going to do this as well. It was stated before this season aired. It is not that bad since... see all » HappyPuppy said: I hope when they come back on 2009 that we get less of Baltar's religion and more with they Cylon's. see all »

On last week's episode of Battlestar Galactica, "Guess What's Coming to Dinner," we were left with a mini cliffhanger. Roslin (Mary McDonnell) and Baltar went to the Cylon Basestar with the intention of talking to the Hybrid, but the ship then made an unexpected jump to an unknown area. Roslin and Baltar disappeared, and because there's no new episode scheduled for Friday, viewers will have to wait until May 30 to discover what happened.

I'm trying to use this mini cliffhanger to prepare myself for the ridiculous wait we'll soon have to endure. After BSG's June 13 episode, the show will disappear until late 2008 or early 2009. According to our exclusive interview with Jamie Bamber, the series will leave us with a massive cliffhanger that will torment us for months to come. I enjoy a good jaw-dropper as much as the next guy, but considering that the remainder of the season is nearly finished shooting, the wait seems unnecessary.

Why is the Sci Fi Channel dragging out the final season of their most critically beloved show? Good question. Maybe they don't want Battlestar to air during the summer months, which is the time when most people are doing something other than watching TV. They probably don't want to bring it back in the fall, because then it would be overshadowed by other big premieres. That leaves late 2008 or early 2009, both of which leave the fans with an extremely long wait.

I've been loving the current season of Battlestar Galactica, messianic Baltar (James Callis) and all, and of course I'll come back for the final episodes when they air. However, I fear that the story line will lose a lot of momentum when the show disappears for six or seven months. It's almost enough to make me want to wait for the DVDs, though I'm far too impatient for that.

The Sci Fi Channel has trapped us right where they want us. They know the obsessive fans will watch the final episodes of BSG even if they air Saturdays at midnight beginning in 2012. We'll tune in, but that doesn't mean we can't complain along the way. After all, we'll need to pass the time somehow for the next seven months.

·
Registered
24 Posts
rpsmith said:

It's not the end of the season but it is the last show until later. I think it is Ellen Tigh. They said the 5th was no longer with the fleet, and the last part of the preview for the next show you hear Tigh say, with lots of emotion, "you're the 5th Cylon"
I was right!

·
Banned
18 Posts
i'd been thinking cally... mmmm.

i do wonder, though, how reliable tigh's "vision" was, given that he's hallucinated ellen's face over and over again, including in the brig with the six.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Actually, they are ALL cylons!!!!! During one of the sound bites you can hear Adm. Odama saying "We are all cylons". :evil:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I still think that it's going to be the Vice president. He played in the original BSG as apollo. Wait and see.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts