FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,620 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
All I know is that as a Southern Nevada resident, I followed this story closely. It was all over the news for a week, and now if it's been mentioned I haven't seen it. A no fly zone was placed over the ranch to prevent media coverage from the air. I can't tell you how many posts I have backed out of on this forum because I'm worried what I say may come back to bite me, or I may be viewed as an extremist. Well, I've also wondered if by doing that it's taking the cowards way out. The corrupt government officials, which seems to be the vast majority of them, intimidate people, and censor our media in a way I thought only communist countries, and places like North Korea do. I now say the heck with holding back. I will still respect the fact that this is a forum for FN, and not a political forum, but going forward, I don't really care what the ill and uninformed person thinks about me. I don't care if an employer fires me because I think Obama is a thug and a criminal, or my views are too right wing. The Bundy Ranch matter was the straw that broke the camels back for me. I'll speak as I please...Thaaaaat's right I said it !

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Its going to take more of this situation to happen for folks to realize that we have the duty and the right to stand the hell up for what we believe in even if it means standing up to hundreds of armed agents. If you are within your constitutional rights then end of the story. This man was within his rights and he has been standing up to being bullied and threatened by the feds for a long time. Its so sad that we now live in fear of saying the wrong thing because we know we are being fckng spied on by the feds and they can label us a DT, leak it to the media, then have the ignorant backing of the uniformed masses when they come for us in the middle of the night. By us I mean the average citizen. Mark my words the feds and the MSM will find away to make half the country hate this man and think he is a threat to the safety of our country. They have already vowed that its not over. I hope he doesn't let his guard down. More of this needs to happen. This man is not an outlaw. He is a regular guy standing up to tyrany and oppression. Good for him.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
A true win for patriots. Its NOT illegal to fight your government for what is right, Our forefathers encouraged it!

I've heard the word regulation about a dozen times on the news this morning. Free men will not be controlled by tyranny!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Next time they'll just have a media blackout over it and have USCC or the FBI or NSA or whichever spooky goons you like do what they can to suppress it on the internet too. Lack of information allows them to divide and conquer, if we cant communicate, we're doomed. Big brother holds all the cards, next time they'll play the royal flush.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts