FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be aware that after Fri night, Texas Armadillo and myself may be without power due to the hurricane - so, if U don't see us around, this would be why.

Therm will be the one to contact if there is a problem - he just moved, however, so he hasn't been on much,

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Damn I was just lining up the ladies from the 6600 thread to stop by. I guess Ill put them on hold. If we get bored we can stare at madhouses avatar until we are blind.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Madhouse said:
LOL!

Keep her safe while I'm battling Ike.

:shock:
I suspect she''ll be fine with her personal flotation devices properly inflated. Ill keep an eye on her just the same 8)

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At least I got 2 new catalogs in today from Brownells - the 1911 catalog and the LEO catelog. That will keep me busy if we loose power... In between, I'll be yelling at my wife because she wouldn't let me buy a damn generator... :lol:

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Generators are great. Some of the best times I had were during power outages when friends and neighbors would come over cuz I had electricity, cold beer and TV.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imschur said:
I suspect she''ll be fine with her personal flotation devices properly inflated. Ill keep an eye on her just the same 8)
Here is a spare for U:

And this is what it will be like here during the hurricane....

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
uh.. what was this thread about again? :-D :eek:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Best of luck for everyone that is going through the hurricane!!!

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still here with power - I went and fired a mag or 2 outside of my PS90 - and the storm backed off :lol: :lol: :lol:

<j/k> :x

1 - 20 of 35 Posts