FN Herstal Firearms banner

benchmade shoki 480 nakamura

912 views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  Troublesx10 
#1 ·
just wanted to show off my knife : )

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
This is my "sunday knife" my wife bought me. It is absolutely beautiful. It has titanium, stainless steel and has wine wood handles. Came with a leather carry pouch. This is my first non black box benchmade. All my other benchmades have been side opening auto's. I absolutely love this knife, what a great wife I have : ). She got it from one of my favorite stores. All they sell is tobacco and high end knives.

#7 ·
Awesome-- that was one that was always on my list. I started a hk USC-- to ump conversion that I gave up in, now I kind of wish I hadn't. Oh well. I'm trying to pick up a supressor or two and submit paperwork For my sbr noveske. I'd really like to have a pistol carbine ( was holding for mpx ) but not sure if that will happen before deadline-- June 1 right?

#8 ·
june something so they say. at the earliest. could go longer no telling really. Problem is some things I want would have to transfer to a local dealer which takes even more time. Not that I can afford them right now anyways. Money is tighter than normal here lately. I got a lot going on. Hoping for the best with that whole deadline situation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.