FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on base yesterday and Benchmade setup a booth at the exchange to that the Marines and Saliors for their service, they were engraving knives new or used free of charge. The guy (Shane James, Federal Government Rep) saw me playing with an 'Infadel" front switchblade ($320) and he asked if I owned a Benchmade knife that I wanted engraved, Pulling out my original benchmade AFCK liner lock, straight edge, he asked if I was willing to sell it. (they don't make them any more). I had to turn him down though, I've carried the knife for about 12 years or so, on too many field ops to part with it now. He said that Benchmade was planing to bring it back into production due to a large request.

I've always liked benchmade knives and I think it was great that they were willing the engrave knives for free.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I carry a Kulgera that I really like (would have preferred an all black version though) but have been seriously considering getting the new Infidel to replace my Paragon. What did you think of it? I have never actually handled one but the reviews seem to be good.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Never owned one. I was introduced to Kershaws first and that's all I need. That is very nice of benchmade to do that. :?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like those Osborne knives that benchmade came out with. That Infidel is running for 350-400 bucks (a little pricey). I always wanted an Ox Forge auto, the original Black knife.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Texas Armadillo said:
Never owned one. I was introduced to Kershaws first and that's all I need. That is very nice of benchmade to do that. :?
My first knife was a Kershaw. Still have them, and are very sharp. Kershaw recently started Zero Tolerance Knives-intended for military and LE. I have 2 ZT 0400's and love them. You can get them on ebay for $90 or so (retail is $150). You should check them out. Very nice.

Also nice of Benchmade to do that.

·
Registered
475 Posts
thats cool of benchmade, i bought a 9050 probably 8 years ago i don't use it much as i have a kershaw for every day carry but the spring is still strong and blade sharp, very nice

·
Registered
12 Posts
Benchmade is a great company, and that's an awesome deal for the Infidel. I paid 450 when it first came out. They also have a lifesharp guarantee for all their knives. Just send 5 bucks for shipping and they'll put a razor edge back on any knife they make.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts