FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paid $400 dollars for such used. Looks like less than 50 rounds through the gun. Still had the plastic on it, manual, 2 mags (15 rnd), case, registration, and box. Did I pay too much for it? I'll spend some quality time with it this weekend and see how she shoots!

Thanks!
CT

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
150+ rounds absolutely trouble free! Perfection. I'm VERY pleased with my purchase and now a huge Beretta fan, except now I also want a 96!

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I am kinda wanting another one too.

I just saw the limited 2 tone 92FS that is out. Black frame and inox barrel and slide.

I used to have a stainless and a black one, and I had swopped the tops - but never fired them.

I actually like the look of the stainless frame with the black slide better.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I didn't find the Inox I wanted I was going to buy the two tone. I didn't know it was a limited addition! But I want it now! :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ShipWreck said:
now I have the urge for another one...
Ship, don't worry about that hole in celling! Come back to the dark side and buy it! In that movie "Field of Shooting" did that terrible non gun supporting SOB actor say......

"If you buy it....you will shoot it!"

or sumthin like that.... :roll:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
CHICAGO TYPEWRITER said:
ShipWreck said:
now I have the urge for another one...
Ship, don't worry about that hole in celling! Come back to the dark side and buy it! In that movie "Field of Shooting" did that terrible non gun supporting SOB actor say......

"If you buy it....you will shoot it!"

or sumthin like that.... :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts