FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sent this off in early December. Trigger job...Armor Tuff...new sights...new safety/deckocker...new mag release.. And it is all you would expect it to be...the DA pull is great but the SA pull is absolutley amazing. It is the best SA pull of any firearm that I have ever used (including my CQB and Full Rail TRP).

·
Premium Member
9,724 Posts
Sounds like a sweet ride.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I haven't always been the biggest Beretta fan but this changes that a little bit.. Very, very nice looking pistol that is for sure. If I runs half as good as it looks it should serve you well.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't always been the biggest Beretta fan but this changes that a little bit.. Very, very nice looking pistol that is for sure. If I runs half as good as it looks it should serve you well.
I am a dedicated 1911 guy....with that said....this thing runs incredible. It might be the best trigger I have ever used....and that includes both my Wilsons.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Looks sick!!! Tornado Tech can give u a threaded barrel for it. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Nicely done. If I had a little expendable income, I would send mine off for the same treatment. I like all kinds of handguns, but like some of the others here, I agree, the M-9 just has a nice feel to it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am about $550 deep in the M9 and then another $550 in the work from Wilson. I figured that wasn't that much more than than a 226 Navy and I have a fully customized pistol from my favorite shop.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Looks fantastic and I had thought the price of the work would be within the price range of a new 1! But any Customization is big $$$$!

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I thought that was FDE at first, but when you said it was bronze, I took a much closer and careful look.
That Bronze is amazing!!!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I thought that was FDE at first, but when you said it was bronze, I took a much closer and careful look.
That Bronze is amazing!!!

Omg! Now Lester will sent his Zip to Wilson and have it Bronzed!:lol:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Man that is one pretty pistol, and complimented by a Wilson's trigger job....you've got a real head turner of a pistol there for sure.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts