FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on another site. I don't know if it is legit or just good timing due to the proximity of April 1st but it appears that Beretta is actually going to make a barrel shroud for the CX4 Storm to make it look like what is shown on Battlestar Galactica.

http://www.shopberetta.com/e2wItemMain.aspx?functionId=009000008&parentID=019007292

I am not a fan of the platform (or the show) but if this is real, they are going to sell a lot of these things.

Next up, the Pulse Rifle from Aliens... 8)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have one on the way but I bought it form the manufacturere and not beretta.

It is close to the BSG FH but it is longer to take into account the 16" barrel that we have. The CX4's on the show have a 14.5" barrel.

I thought there were going to be more interest in this but I was wrong. Most of the fans just have an airsoft cx4 and not the real deal and this wont fit on the toys.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Have U checked the Beretta Forum. There may be more interest in them there once people start getting them and posting photos...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Not really but then I was going to take some pics of my CX4 after I install the FH. That and I have some better props to pose with it too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts