FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to get the SCAR. I found the SCAR online at Gragagun.com for $2,560 and added it to my cart. While mulling over whether to pull the trigger, I waited an afternoon and when I finally confirmed the order, the gun is now out of stock. Any other places to get a great deal on this gun online?

Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Penelope. I will bookmark that and compare it to any other responses. Grabagun.com is now showing the same gun which went out of stock an hour ago as now in stock for $200 more, $2,762. Ha, my luck! :)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I decided to get the SCAR. I found the SCAR online at Gragagun.com for $2,560 and added it to my cart. While mulling over whether to pull the trigger, I waited an afternoon and when I finally confirmed the order, the gun is now out of stock. Any other places to get a great deal on this gun online?

Thanks!
It helps to know what the prices of guns should be. On a gun of that cost, when you see it in stock, $100.00 difference either way should not matter.

LE Pricing on that gun is in the 2500 range so that was a good price for a non le version.

Here is a black for 2,656:

FN SCAR Semi-Automatic 308 Winchester 20+1 Capacity 16" Barr $2,656.00 SHIPS FREE

Bottom line, know the prices when you look and do not wait when you are in the low range of the prices...

SCAR's are becoming very plentiful so if you wait it out you will be able to find one again in that range. Also keep an eye on gun broker. You can find them on there frequently for the 2500-2600 range if you are patient.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Great price, I bought mine while the scare was in full swing fro $3349 +6% sales tax as I purchased from a LGS. Grabagun is otherwise my go to internet location for great selection, great price and sales tax avoidance.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for the great help! I was able to find a great deal on the SCAR 17 through preppergunshop.com and placed my order a few moments ago. Their prices and customer service are outstanding. I spoke with Eric who even offered to contact my FFL and handle the gathering of FFL info himself. Really great guy and company to work with!

Thanks again! Now the wait for the SCAR to arrive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts