FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a proud new owner of a FNX Tac, I now have the bug to mount a red dot. Either going with RM02 or RM07. I realize you get what you pay for and buy once, cry once. But I would really like to pay less than $500 shipped if it all possible. Where are the best places to look and who traditionally has sales on RMR? This isn't something I need today so I don't mind waiting to get a good deal. Any advice is much appreciated. Or if you have any recommendations on alternate red dot sights for the Tac, I'm all ears.

· Registered
160 Posts
I would suggest that you also consider lighting where you plan on using your pistol. In my neighborhood we have a lot of the sodium street lights (orange lights), My experience using the yellow reticle from Trijicon is that they tend to wash out and become invisible in this lighting, I will most likely go with a green dot when i get mine, too bad they dont offer that in 6moa.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.