FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a few 20-round mags for my new IOM and am having a bit of trouble finding them for any kind of a respectable price. Anyone know where I can get some? Also, what's the going rate for a Five-seveN 20-rounder? Maybe I've just got my sights set too low... :-?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I used to buy all my PS90/Five Seven stuff thru C<<G. They have raised some of their prices a dollar or two lately, though. But, still great servie.

Check with Bud's. As far as I know, they are the only sponsor that would carry Five Seven mags - even though they probably are not listed on their website (they might be). If U PM Turbozag, maybe he can get ou a good price (maybe)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ShipWreck said:
I used to buy all my PS90/Five Seven stuff thru C<<G. They have raised some of their prices a dollar or two lately, though. But, still great servie.

Check with Bud's. As far as I know, they are the only sponsor that would carry Five Seven mags - even though they probably are not listed on their website (they might be). If U PM Turbozag, maybe he can get ou a good price (maybe)
I'll do that. I wonder if any of these places offer a military discount?...

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Not sure. Many of our sponsors sell mags, like Top Gun and LAK Supply. But I do not recall seeing Five Seven mags listed. But, U can ask. They may be willing to special order some.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ShipWreck said:
Not sure. Many of our sponsors sell mags, like Top Gun and LAK Supply. But I do not recall seeing Five Seven mags listed. But, U can ask. They may be willing to special order some.
I just shot Turbozag an email, so I'm gonna see what he has to say. :?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts