FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've had my rifle for a while now but haven't been able to find the 50rd mags in stock at a decent price, my local shop has them for $75 plus tax and at this point I refuse to pay that.

Does anyone have a lead on where I can find them in stock at a more reasonable price? Perhaps IM me so they don't sell out before I can pick up a few? :D

I haven't gotten around to modifying my 30rd mag yet, but I will!! :shock:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
There has been a few other threads on this in the past few days - from what I gather, based on what others are saying - I think everyone may be out.

Try CDNN - other than that, I do not know what to suggest.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I know true hunter supply is out last I checked but he said that he has some on order :?

·
Banned
328 Posts
And they are in Texas so we have to pay tax. I bought some 5.56 from them a few months back. They shipped within a week.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
They are actually about 35 min from me - they had drop in purchases until Obama fever took over. Now they only do mailorder until it slows down. They are near Brenham.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just bought 10 10rders and 50rd conversion springs... each done for $48 with shipping priced in :cool: There is a difference between the 10rd and the 30/50rd springs... like 2-3"

·
Registered
20 Posts
GeneSplicer said:
I just bought 10 10rders and 50rd conversion springs... each done for $48 with shipping priced in :cool: There is a difference between the 10rd and the 30/50rd springs... like 2-3"
where did you get the 10 round mags?

·
Registered
48 Posts
My buddy is a dealer and one of his vendors had them in stock, but not any more! Seems the secret is out, people like me are gettgin desperate!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I went to my local gun store, Impact Guns, and they actually had some 50 rd mags in stock, so I picked up a few of them. Unfortunately the cost sucks at $69.99/ea, but at least I don't have to order them online. :shock:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Where are they actually located...been to their site quite a few times but thier prices aren't that great. It looks like they have a nice inventory though :?

·
Registered
6 Posts
iCeMaN said:
Where are they actually located...been to their site quite a few times but thier prices aren't that great. It looks like they have a nice inventory though :?
Impact Guns has facilities in Ogden, Utah; Salt Lake City, Utah; and somewhere in Idaho.

The Ogden store is 10-15 minutes away from where I live! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts