FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a FNXT with a Streamlight TLR-1 HL and an RMR, can anyone recommend a great custom holster maker?

I've looked at a few and just stumbled on BlackPoint Tactical. Are they good to go? Any other recommendations?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I have had a tuff time fulfilling my needs for a FNX45TAC holster in L.H. version, none of the well known big boys could help w/ light, RMR and left hand. I have a small pile of "universal type" of which none would work. I then found a co. called Fog Holster, had a nice talk with the owner and explained exactly what I was looking for, he tells me no problem but will take 6 weeks to get because it's custom and will cost a hundred bucks but lifetime guaranteed. I was so ecstatic I told him to make me two, I have two Tacs and he tells me no problem. They are a nice kydex holster and are RTI G-CODE compatible. The attachments I got from Edge Works, one to attach to tactical belt that rides low enough to not interfere with a vest and the other to attach to the molle webbing as a chest mount at the top of a vest or your load out rig w/ like 12 positions of cant. Just received all the attachment parts and should have the holsters in about 2 weeks. Pretty sure this is the answer for me, really like the G-code retention system, I think this is going to be a winner, pretty stoked about the whole system. Give them a look if you can't find what you need.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any recommendations for where I can find a waist holster that also has a thigh rig available?

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Bladetech has a setup like that I believe. I'm pretty sure you can do that with Safariland holsters as well.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Take a look at Coffman Concealment. I had him make a rig with the G code attachment hardware, cut for an RMR and a Surefie X300. Had the holster in just a few weeks and it's a perfect fit.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just bought a bladetech idpa kit with the rmr cutout and am very happy. Optics Planet had the unit in stock and with free shipping I was good to go. I am really liking the bladetech over the blackhawk serpa for competition.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Safariland does make a 6004 dropleg for a FNH FXH 45 Tactical FDE in FDE & SF TAN X300 yet. They said that the Plans were in the works which does help me out right now who is ready to buy right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts