FN Herstal Firearms banner

Best place to buy a custom FNXT holster?

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  WildBill-1 
#1 ·
I have a FNXT with a Streamlight TLR-1 HL and an RMR, can anyone recommend a great custom holster maker?

I've looked at a few and just stumbled on BlackPoint Tactical. Are they good to go? Any other recommendations?

Thanks!

#2 ·
I have had a tuff time fulfilling my needs for a FNX45TAC holster in L.H. version, none of the well known big boys could help w/ light, RMR and left hand. I have a small pile of "universal type" of which none would work. I then found a co. called Fog Holster, had a nice talk with the owner and explained exactly what I was looking for, he tells me no problem but will take 6 weeks to get because it's custom and will cost a hundred bucks but lifetime guaranteed. I was so ecstatic I told him to make me two, I have two Tacs and he tells me no problem. They are a nice kydex holster and are RTI G-CODE compatible. The attachments I got from Edge Works, one to attach to tactical belt that rides low enough to not interfere with a vest and the other to attach to the molle webbing as a chest mount at the top of a vest or your load out rig w/ like 12 positions of cant. Just received all the attachment parts and should have the holsters in about 2 weeks. Pretty sure this is the answer for me, really like the G-code retention system, I think this is going to be a winner, pretty stoked about the whole system. Give them a look if you can't find what you need.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.