FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time had come... Anyone know of a good place to get a 16s for a good price?

many thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
9,504 Posts
I don't know if it's the best, but grabagun has them for $2335.42.

That was for FDE, they have black for $2339.00 (I just noticed the black 17 in you avatar).

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$2394 cash price at buds gun shop is the best I could find. I am looking for a FDE one since I have a black 17s already. I have purchased two guns online before. One from kvar and one from Tombstone Tactical, of which both worked out great. How is grab a gun to deal with?

·
Premium Member
9,504 Posts
I've ordered over a dozen firearms from them. Never had a problem. Often, my gun is at my FFL the next day...of course, I'm in the same state.

Reactions: HC015***

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got mine from grabagun also. Plus most of my other guns. Great prices and good ppl! They started giving away guns when shtf instead of over charging.

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
Well the time had come... Anyone know of a good place to get a 16s

As a matter of fact I do. Stryker Enterprises LLC.

Just a PM away, and can answer virtually any question regarding the platform you may have.

Wonder if grab a gun can answer a simple question such as what gas control screw size is installed in the SCAR 16S.

-SS

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sarge, you have always been of great help! I'm sending a pm now.

Reactions: STL

·
Registered
54 Posts
I agree on the sarge.
I got mine from budgunshop.com
I paid a lil higher then current prices but I wanted it and u know the "gun ban" was a possibility. Personally I like buying guns online to save on the sales tax

·
Registered
48 Posts
Got a SCAR 16s FDE for $2225 from a high volume seller on broker. Seem like he got another one listed for $2200 with $2250 buy it now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
New member here!

I also purchased mine from Grabagun.com. I bought mine in September of 2013. Nobody else had a SCAR 16s in stock and if they did, they wanted anywhere from 2900-3200 for it. I found grabagun from a google search and had my SCAR 16s in 2 business days for 2300 and change :icon_e_biggrin:

·
Registered
394 Posts
I bought mine from my LGS. It might cost a little more to support someone that lives in your community, but the paybacks are worth it. Guess who saved a "brick" of 22LR for me?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I bought mine from my LGS. It might cost a little more to support someone that lives in your community, but the paybacks are worth it. Guess who saved a "brick" of 22LR for me?

I wholeheartedly agree with supporting the local LGS first, but sometimes it's just not feasible. Example: they wanted$3199 for a 17 and with tax out the door is $3332. I got my FDE last month shipped here for $2750. That's $520 difference!

However I do plan on buying a Ruger Super Alaskan that's been in his case for almost a year. Cost? Only $900! *eeek* But I do use him if at all possible.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sarge just ordered the SCAR 16 from you today and money order is on its way. You guys got back to me real quick and pointed me in the right direction. Can't wait man. Thanks a lot for your help.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I wholeheartedly agree with supporting the local LGS first, but sometimes it's just not feasible. Example: they wanted$3199 for a 17 and with tax out the door is $3332. I got my FDE last month shipped here for $2750. That's $520 difference!

However I do plan on buying a Ruger Super Alaskan that's been in his case for almost a year. Cost? Only $900! *eeek* But I do use him if at all possible.
I want to also support the LGS, but when they are charging $3100 for a 17....plus tax plus FFL's.... where they can be had for just over $2500 (Search For and Find Guns for Sale Online - GunWatcher.com) at current (April2014) not just at GB but various Net-retailers, it's hard to ignore the $600 difference.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just got off the phone with my LGS....that have a 16 in FDE, sticker price is 2499 nutI know from experience they will come down on that. Think I will see if I can get them down to 2200 cash.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts