FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the request of another member, here we go...

PLEASE POST MORE LINKS IF YOU HAVE THEM!

Below is some places to buy ammo online. I posted Cabellas to have a 3rd option. However, every place else I looked at just got higher and higher.

I like buying from CMMG. 197 and 195 ammo is $18.95, or $729.95 for 2000 rounds.

http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/shop/?shop=1&cart=615112&cat=46&
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Midway USA has a sale currently (abpt1 pointed this out)

$18.95 for 197, normally it is $19.99.

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=428067

$17.99 for 195, normally $20.99

http://www.midwayusa.com/midwayusa/applications/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=561757
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cabellas
has 197 forsale for $21.99

Cabella's Ammo

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not super cheap - but if you are a Houston resident, Carter's Country has ONLY 195 on sale for $19.95 right now (197 is higher). In Houston that is cheap for 5.7 ammo.

Just in case someone wants a box or two w/o having to order from the net and waiting a week....

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Not super cheap - but if you are a Houston resident, Carter's Country has ONLY 195 on sale for $19.95 right now (197 is higher). In Houston that is cheap for 5.7 ammo.

Just in case someone wants a box or two w/o having to order from the net and waiting a week....
Fountain Firearms on Hwy6 in Houston has 195 at that price also. www.fountainfirearms.com

TA

·
Registered
131 Posts
FiveSeven ammo

I have heard through different sources that Wolf is working on ammo for the FiveSeven at a fraction of the cost of the current production ammo and will be readily available to the public some time this fall? Has any one else heard of this? I have also been informed by a gun shop owner who I know personally that a company called Rhineland arms will be producing a AR looking rifle that feeds throught the top and exits the bottom same as the PS90 and should be available this fall ! Wondering if anyone else has heard of this either? Or am just getting smoke?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Re: FiveSeven ammo

tgr934x4 said:
I have heard through different sources that Wolf is working on ammo for the FiveSeven at a fraction of the cost of the current production ammo and will be readily available to the public some time this fall? Has any one else heard of this? I have also been informed by a gun shop owner who I know personally that a company called Rhineland arms will be producing a AR looking rifle that feeds throught the top and exits the bottom same as the PS90 and should be available this fall ! Wondering if anyone else has heard of this either? Or am just getting smoke?
Wolf has since decided not to produce 5.7 ammo (shucks and other comments), I'd love it if they changed their minds and produced something more affordable even if it's only plinking ammo!
Rhineland says they'll be producing both an AR upper that uses the PS90 50rd mag and ejects through the mag well and a carbine that uses the FN57 mag (fingers crossed!...)
Tomac

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Tomac said:
Rhineland says they'll be producing both an AR upper that uses the PS90 50rd mag and ejects through the mag well and a carbine that uses the FN57 mag (fingers crossed!...)
Tomac
Finally?

·
Registered
569 Posts

ShipWreck said:
Tomac said:
Tomac
Finally?
Yeah. The big question is "when?"...
Tomac

·
Registered
152 Posts
I wouldn't hold my breath with Rhineland, we have been hearing about this mysterious ar57 for a few years. And now they have a new gun they claim will be out by the end of summer.

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lets try to get back on topic :shock:

Normally, I don't care - but this is a sticky on how to find the best ammo prices.

·
Registered
395 Posts
OK, back on topic....

Check out the add in Bud's Gun Shop Forum..

SS197 ammo at $16.99 a box plus shipping.

:shock:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Sorry for the SPAM, but it IS on topic..

:D

We have ss195 and ss197 in stock at $17.99 a box for under a case.
If you buy a case or more (40 boxes) it's $16.99 a box.

Shipping is $12.50 for < a case, and $15 per case.

·
Registered
1 Posts
picked up 2000 rounds of 5.7x28 at Midway, including shipping for $729.00 (98 cents to the NRA in Midway's roundup to the nearest dollar policy). Shipped in one day. Basic price was $699.00 for 2000 rounds. No back order. Seems like pretty good service and price.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts