FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone ell me who has the best price for a ELCAN 1.5x6 7.62. It can be used but not abused. Really looking for a NIB. Thanks in Advance!!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Plus 1 for Ken at Kerif; stopped in yesterday to speak with him after purchasing both of my 1.5x6's from him. Yes, he can beat $2500 so call him and tell him your a forum member!!

Kerif night vision was fantastic for me. They're customer service is second to none.

BBG-

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just ordered mine from Margaret at Kerif. Black 7.62 reticle, 1.5x6x, - a $600 savings over what my local guy wanted, with sales tax included. THANKS for the link, Kev!!!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Wish Elcan had it in FDE.
Elcan/Raytheon and Armament Technology (North American Distributor) both have indicated a willingness to offer the 1.5x6 to the public in the exact same manner that they did with the 1x4 "Limited Edition FDE." Unfortunately, they will not move until the dealers like Kerif, Knesek, etc. indicate a willingness to commit to purchase orders that total the minimum requirement.

·
Registered
56 Posts
they ask not to post price.......
Who? The admins here, or Ken at Kerif? I edited my post and removed the prices but that doesn't remove it from posts that have quoted it, far as I know.

Kens a cool guy and takes care of folks. Maybe wipe that info and just state your savings.
Done! Thanks...

This is why we can't have nice things.
What you talkin' bout, Willis?

Wish Elcan had it in FDE.
Everybody knows black is sexier. Besides, nothing matches on the FDE's anyway. :)

Reactions: McCrapper

·
Registered
56 Posts
Maybe the admins can edit the prices out of the quotes of mine above, OR just remove the quoted text altogether. Thanks...

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Ken gives forum members a special price and they ask not to publish it in case another retailer creates a stink about it. I already have one and another on the way so it doesn't effect me but don't want others to miss out on a deal on an incredible optic

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ken gives forum members a special price and they ask not to publish it in case another retailer creates a stink about it. I already have one and another on the way so it doesn't effect me but don't want others to miss out on a deal on an incredible optic
Thanks! I just got off the phone with Margaret at Kerif. I apologized for posting the prices. She pulled up my posts and said she appreciated the kind words and good press. I told her I would try to get the admins to delete my quoted posts from the posts of others here and she thanked me for calling and pointing it out. She likes the forum and the business that comes from it.

This is why we can't have nice things.
It's all better now...

·
Registered
56 Posts
FYI, and this is probably something you guys already knew about, but Ken offers, right at a $75 discount in addition to our already heavily discounted price, on a second ELCAN, N-O-T purchased at the same time. I was given permission by Margaret to give that dollar amount in my post, just in case farmerted is listening, hehe. Been a loooong time since I've found a company as easy to work with and as eager for our business as these folks. I wanna thank you guys for putting them in front of my face.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Who? The admins here, or Ken at Kerif? I edited my post and removed the prices but that doesn't remove it from posts that have quoted it, far as I know.

Done! Thanks...

What you talkin' bout, Willis?

Everybody knows black is sexier. Besides, nothing matches on the FDE's anyway. :)
Got it edited!! You're a cool dude!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts