FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey has any one seen any really good prices for either of these prefer the 551 but would get a 511 if it has a nice price

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Good god no - don't buy from them. There are several threads here about them. There is even a very recent one about people buying stuff from there (last week or 2).

Send Top Gun a PM and see if he is running any sales on EOtechs. Sometimes he runs specials. Typically, I see this from him around the holiday time - but doesn't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Botach, is the without a dought CRAP. However, If you enjoy waiting for months for your item, never being bothered with any updates on the status of your pending order, and when you finally contact them to ask WTF. they tell you that your order is still on back order even when the e-mail you recieved months ago said "your item will be shipped in 4 to 7 days". Well the BOTACH is for you.

There are alot of better people to deal with, here is one.
http://www.swfa.com

·
Registered
112 Posts
funny thing is i got a call this morning from botach(3 or so weeks after i ordered for 50 rd'ers from them) telling me they got the mags in stock. i told them no thanks, i bought them from a better source.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
"Jackie Chan" funny thing is i got a call this morning from botach(3 or so weeks after i ordered for 50 rd'ers from them) telling me they got the mags in stock. i told them no thanks, i bought them from a better source.
You should have said "Sure, I'll take them. You don't mind if I wait 3 months to pay for them do you?" :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts