FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, looking to pick up a FDE 17s in the next few months.. Few shops near me that have them in stock are asking around 3200 to 3300 bucks... Seems a tad high. Anyone have suggestions on a decent priced dealer? Thx much

·
Registered
35 Posts
I picked mine up about 6-7 months ago from grabagun for 2550. 3200-3300 is way overpriced in my opinion.

·
Registered
79 Posts
^^ What all these guys said. I picked up my first one for about 3100 but that was during the 2012-2013 scare. Got my FDE from Grabagun for 2600. Can't be beat. Just find an FFL to transfer it for you.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I think right now the best price average is around $2,600.00 and those that paid around $2,300.00 makes no difference. since after the kitchen sink and lights are on them its well over $3,000.00 anyhow.I am not sure how many have a "Bare Bones" Scar 17 in FDE. but since this is the Scar Forum I will bet very very few.I won't even go into the 15 pounder Scar 16.good luck in the search. since in 2015 who knows what they will do on price. but sure its not going to get cheaper. RON K.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Well mine is almost barebones. All I added was a Magpul AFG, MS1 sling scope and mount. Come to think about it I guess that really isn't bare bones.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I bought mine a month ago...the more tacticool black with +3 mall ninja upgrade. Paid $2499 plus tax, here in Wa state I have to pay sales tax either way even if I do buy it online.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have seen Scar 17 go for $2600 brand new from dealer you just need to do some hunting and be patient

Sent from my iPhone using Outdoor Forums

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I think under normal circumstances, anything over $2800 before tax and/or shipping is too much.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts