1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
#1!:--(

·
Registered
431 Posts
MOTHER F4CK...we were in the top ten last year, and we lose out to Kansas!?! holy crap i need a beer......

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Wow...Utah has now dropped into 4th...I remember when we were top dog

·
Registered
639 Posts
Yay for the "Gunshine State!" I was actually surprised that California was not at the bottom of the list.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Colorado at #40 because of progressive democratic control. Despite two recalls and one resignation in the state legislature to avoid losing their majority, progressives still screwed it up for Colorado.

Just a little reminder of what Tim Gill, Pat Stryker, and the other parts of the Gang of Four accomplished. Time to wake up and take back the initiative.

“The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow. They come to be accepted by degrees, by dint of constant pressure on one side and constant retreat on the other - until one day when they are suddenly declared to be the country's official ideology.”

Ayn Rand

This time around let's vote for the best of bunch - even Rinos are more right than progressives.

Reactions: Macprowler

·
Registered
107 Posts
I spent a lot of time in Denver and there are too many f***in liberals there, and too many Kalifornia transplants. Once you get outside Denver it gets better, like Colorado Springs.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Kansas made number 9. Gotta say, I love seeing my state steadily improving over the past few years!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Kudos to AZ, there is a big difference between the bottom 10 or 15 and rest of the states. Need to stay active cause the progressives know how to make your life better if they just get enough power.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wish all of the states were the same. We have a right to defend ourselves against criminals and especially the threat of a tyrannical government. Our rights are being destroyed, and people don't even know what is going on.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'm not or sure about the accuracy of this. If it is accurate than any of the top 25 would be good for gun owners. Here in WV, everything is legal to incldue open carry. Charleston had to change the carry restrictions there as well recently.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts