FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I'm looking for the best strap for my 16. I want something like they have in act of valor this is my SHTF gun.

Reactions: Kakashi66218

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes something like the one on this gun. image.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
That looks like the Blue Force sling that was intended to be used or is issued with the SCAR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
848 Posts
I want a strap too. Be nicer if I had a rifle to go with it... Bummed.

Govt took all my blasters away. I Threatened too many old ladies walking down the street. My sidewalks got to keep it real tho.

Btw Is shot show called shtf by kids these days? Is that Instagram? You need to charge that device more you're at 32%, Bluetooth eats up batts like crazy .

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want a strap too. Be nicer if I had a rifle to go with it... Bummed.

Govt took all my blasters away. I Threatened too many old ladies walking down the street. My sidewalks got to keep it real tho.

Btw Is shot show called shtf by kids these days? Is that Instagram? You need to charge that device more you're at 32%, Bluetooth eats up batts like crazy .
Haha, yea I have a Fitbit because I am fat. Eats the heck out of my battery.

SHTF = Sh!t hits the fan it's my zombie apocalypse gun. Ever since I started watching the Walking Dead I decided to arm up. I never have any time to shoot so they are all safe queens now.

for real tho anyone know where I can get that strap. It would suck to have to haul that scar around when the world ends and I don't want to improvise with string or something. The gun is awesome but with that EOTech it's a little heavy.

Reactions: Kakashi66218

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do I need the wire loop thing?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm excited that was a pretty expensive setup $130 or so but it will be awesome!

·
Registered
354 Posts
I like the Magpul MS1 sling with the adapters of your choice. Coyote Brown for FDE SCAR's or Black for non FDE's

·
Registered
123 Posts
That looks like the Blue Force sling that was intended to be used or is issued with the SCAR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
+111111

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Urban ERT slings. Great product. :?

·
Registered
848 Posts
I use a Magpul ms? qd on a Tavor I got from midwayusa its 1-2point sling.

have Urbans ert on a ps90.

both are great I imagine any sling would be better than none. Blue Force seems to have a tremendous fan following here. We can't actually pick one for you, you're gonna have to find one that suits your needs bud, let us know how you like the one you pick.

Parting note, check out Hazard4 line there are packs with built in 1pt slings, IIRC. With urban bugout in mind. Both well built for the money. Anybody have any input on those bags I eyeballed them for a minute?

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
One of the nice things about Urban ERT slings is you can have one sling for multiple weapons.

By purchasing weapons adaptors that the sling clips into. The adaptor stays with the weapon, just move the sling.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts