FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard of the "Neu trigger",and K&M,,,but which is good or are they all about the same.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Neu Trigger = 7.5# passes 3ft drop test on carpet
K&M = 5# fails 12 inch drop test on carpet
The FS2000 is perhaps my favorite carbine. When operating the bulpup in a 3-gun the weight of trigger pull is unnoticeable and for self defense it is virtuous. It was never designed to be a moa single hole puncher, but I can ring the 100 yard gong all day off-hand.
DSCN2280.jpg DSCN2622.JPG

·
Registered
159 Posts
When operating the bulpup in a 3-gun the weight of trigger pull is unnoticeable and for self defense it is virtuous. It was never designed to be a moa single hole puncher, but I can ring the 100 yard gong all day off-hand.
Agreed. I've shot mine at our local 300m ISU match--60 rounds in 60 minutes at a 4' bullseye target all from the prone position, and even then the trigger pull was fine--the trick (and it's not even really a trick...more just getting to know your gun) is pulling through the heavy first stage until you feel the increased weight of the final release. After that, the pull is incredible short and crisp, and the reset very quick and positive.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Got to remember this is a battle rifle, not a target rifle.

I wouldn't mess with trigger pull weight personally. There are some things you can do to make it smoother. Like clean and polish the trigger transfer rod, lightly lubricating it, and some rem oil on the hammer group. Same for the PS90.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts