·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Biden cheated lmfao! No sh*t I think everyone knows that!
you might be surprised. if you watch cnn, you would believe it could never happen.

Reactions: LESTER

·
Administrator
11,696 Posts
The question is not whether he cheated or not.

What has to happen is for the courts to determine if sufficient evidence, the smoking gun, exist and then the determination if the election should be invalidated. This would be historic and a disaster to the Republic.

What happens after that is spelled out in the Constitution.

I will say that no court without overwhelming evidence that can be shown explicitly to the citizens that election fraud did occur will overturn the election.

Even then, no one knows what the SCOTUS will do, because it will go to them on how to make this election palatable to the whole of the nation.

What Trumps lawyers are trying to do is to have the courts invalidate the presidential vote of several states. If that happens, then there is no 270 electoral college votes and the House will pick the President per the Constitution.

This in itself will damage the Republic beyond any measure.

I said it before and I will say it again, the Courts want no business determining the outcome of the election. After what happened in 2000, there is no way I see the courts handing Trumps lawyers a victory unless they have absolutely no choice, and that means that massive election fraud must be proven and that the election fraud is sufficient to invalidate the States election results.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I agree the Supreme Court wants no part of playing king maker in any of this but they may not have to. I think they could agree that there is a sufficient amount credible evidence that could lead them to throw out enough votes in enough states that the election could be overturned. Ultimately I think they would punt it to the state appointed electors to decide the outcome. This would allow them to follow the Constitution in regards to a contested election which this certainly is and they are off the hook as far as playing king maker.

Dr. Keshavarz-Nia is a heavy weight in these matters and brings a great deal of credibility to the table, when he speaks on these matters people listen. He is part of Sidney Powells law suit however and not part of Trumps as far as I know. So would the Supreme Court even see or be able to weigh his evidence that I don't know. I'm guessing Trumps attorney's could compel him to testify?

The Dominion issue is going to be very difficult for the Democrats to distance themselves from seeing as how they are on hard record just a year ago as raising concerns and suspicions about the vulnerabilities of hacking and cheating of the very same Dominion machines. Interesting and historic times indeed.

·
Administrator
11,696 Posts
I don't think that attacking the election machines is going to work, especially when you have several members of Trumps cabinet crowing it was the most secure election ever. I think they would have a better chance of showing that 90,000 people who are 120 years old voted in the election.

On 60 Minutes tonight, the head of cyber security is going to crow that there is no way the election results could have been or were in fact manipulated.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think all facets of fraud are going to be presented. A preponderance of evidence if you will. The election machines the number of dead people voting, counties reporting well over 100% participation. Stopping the counting in the contested states only while Trump was building large leads only to never really stop counting but only a excuse to stuff the ballot box and then when restarted Trumps leads somehow vanished. Live video from network feeds on election night showing in real time Trump votes declining while Biden votes increase by the same amount. Say what you will but I have never seen anyone LOSE votes in real time on election night. Ballot dumps, hundreds of affidavits from eye witnesses it's all going to be tabulated, categorized and presented as evidence.

As far as what cabinet members or talking media heads have to say is irrelevant noise. I doubt SCOTUS is interested in their opinions unless these people have some proof of their opinions and are willing to sign a sworn affidavit and willing to appear in court as a expert witness like Dr. Keshavarz-Nia has done. I doubt any of them are willing to go out on that limb.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
The question is not whether he cheated or not.
Exactly!!!! Because, it was a FREE AND FAIR ELECTION. Four weeks after election "day" there is NOT A SHRED OF LEGITIMATE EVIDENCE presented in any court of law of anything to the contrary. Republican and Democratic officials alike agree. Judges appointed by Democrats and Republicans agree. BIDEN WON THE ELECTION FAIR AND SQUARE!

The results of the American people are clear! Biden won both the Electoral College votes by 302-226 and the popular vote by almost 7 million! Open your eyes, my friends! Stop denying reality. It does you nor our country any good to keep perpetuating these lies. Trump lost. Other Republicans did pretty well. The Democrats didn't take over the Senate, as was predicted. The Democrats actually lost seats in the House. Yet Trump still lost, because he is, if you'll pardon me, an incompetent A-hole. Stop trying to make excuses for him! His shtick only works on a minority of voters...

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
I don't think that attacking the election machines is going to work, especially when you have several members of Trumps cabinet crowing it was the most secure election ever. I think they would have a better chance of showing that 90,000 people who are 120 years old voted in the election.

On 60 Minutes tonight, the head of cyber security is going to crow that there is no way the election results could have been or were in fact manipulated.
So, even when officials in Trump's own administration say that, under penalty of losing their jobs, "the election was the most secure ever", you still refuse to acknowledge reality? I mean, that's fine, if that is your opinion, but stop trying to pretend like you have an open mind here.

Christopher Krebs was Trump's official in charge of election security. After working hard for months and months, he had pride in what he had accomplished and said that he honestly believed it was "the most secure election, ever". Then Trump promptly fired him, because he wasn't towing the official party line.

All of you. ALL OF YOU!!! With your bogus claims of dead voters, underage voters, fraudulent voters, ad nauseum. Why don't you file a complaint in your local court of law? I mean, publicly bi##5$% about things on a gun forum is one thing. Having the courage of your convictions to do something about is is quite another.

I will give $100 to anyone (cause it's not really a bet unless you have some skin in the game, which all y'all most definitely do not...) of you that can prove significant voter fraud. (I'm not talking about one or two idiots, but something significant enough to swing the results...)

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
All those Senators/candidates who defeated Democratic rivals, all those Republicans who were elected to the House by defeating a Democrat...shall we invalidate their victories, as well?

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
I think all facets of fraud are going to be presented. A preponderance of evidence if you will. The election machines the number of dead people voting, counties reporting well over 100% participation. Stopping the counting in the contested states only while Trump was building large leads only to never really stop counting but only a excuse to stuff the ballot box and then when restarted Trumps leads somehow vanished. Live video from network feeds on election night showing in real time Trump votes declining while Biden votes increase by the same amount. Say what you will but I have never seen anyone LOSE votes in real time on election night. Ballot dumps, hundreds of affidavits from eye witnesses it's all going to be tabulated, categorized and presented as evidence.

As far as what cabinet members or talking media heads have to say is irrelevant noise. I doubt SCOTUS is interested in their opinions unless these people have some proof of their opinions and are willing to sign a sworn affidavit and willing to appear in court as a expert witness like Dr. Keshavarz-Nia has done. I doubt any of them are willing to go out on that limb.
Ok, when will the facets be presented? I mean, it's been almost four weeks since the election and still nothing. Nobody anywhere has presented anything other than talk and idle speculation. At what point does it just become whining about the fair results that you don't like?

I have never "seen anyone LOSE votes in real time on election night", and I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. When more votes get counted and reported, the apparent leader can change. Absolutely nothing nefarious about this, it's just that bigger, urban counties often have less resources, per capita, and so are slower to count their votes. When you're complaining about precincts reporting results you don't like, you know you have a weak case...

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Say what you will but I have never seen anyone LOSE votes in real time on election night.
That is a very specific claim of fact. At what point did you (or anyone) see Trump or anyone's votes go down? I call you full of it. The ball is in your court. Your claim is specific and should be easily verifiable, if true. It's not true, of course, and you will not be able to provide any evidence to prove otherwise, but in lieu of evidence you will proceed to throw some lame insult to me about how I am a liberal and liberals suck. (eye roll)

·
Premium Member
14,048 Posts
Exactly!!!! Because, it was a FREE AND FAIR ELECTION. Four weeks after election "day" there is NOT A SHRED OF LEGITIMATE EVIDENCE presented in any court of law of anything to the contrary. Republican and Democratic officials alike agree. Judges appointed by Democrats and Republicans agree. BIDEN WON THE ELECTION FAIR AND SQUARE!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Glad to see glowing plasma is starting to act more and more like the typical progressive that he has been trying to hide . Petulant, no ability to listen to another opinion.CNN says so, so it must be.
Why in gods name does the corruption need to be shown to him ?
When the rest of us have, with common sense figured it out !
Let him look around the internet and see.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Glad to see glowing plasma is starting to act more and more like the typical progressive that he has been trying to hide . Petulant, no ability to listen to another opinion.CNN says so, so it must be.
Why in gods name does the corruption need to be shown to him ?
When the rest of us have, with common sense figured it out !
Let him look around the internet and see.
I blocked glowing plasma a few weeks ago and none of his garbage shows up. I suggest others do the same.

·
Administrator
11,696 Posts

The results of the American people are clear! Biden won both the Electoral College votes by 302-226 and the popular vote by almost 7 million! Open your eyes, my friends! Stop denying reality. It does you nor our country any good to keep perpetuating these lies. Trump lost. Other Republicans did pretty well. The Democrats didn't take over the Senate, as was predicted. The Democrats actually lost seats in the House. Yet Trump still lost, because he is, if you'll pardon me, an incompetent A-hole. Stop trying to make excuses for him! His shtick only works on a minority of voters...
Don't get all bent out of shape crowing and stop reading something that is not there. I said Biden did not cheat. I said nothing about the vote process not being manipulated.

I worked in mil intell and we had the most secure process of maintaining security over classified material, until Pollard, Snowden, Martin and so many others manipulated the system and stole classified information. And with the use of computers, it made it all the easier to steal the information.

I can think of a hundred ways the vote tally was manipulated and claiming the computer system was the most secure, means nothing. Garbage in equals garbage out no matter how secure the system is. There are too many claims of having to fish around the screen for the proper selection to be made, then it being explained away by 'oh, its because you were too tall or too short and the deflection angle was off and that was the cause'.

The problem with computer voting is that sometimes there is no paper trail to audit the actual vote against. And then there is the issue where the Dominiom system printed ballots as a paper trail but the printed ballot for audit are not what the voter selected. So a faulty paper ballot that matches a correct computer count is still a fault, no matter how many times you count it. Then there is the issue of mail in ballots being sent en mass to anyone and signature verification that you can't do from 6 feet away. There are too many discrepancies that can not be explained away.

Now I don't care about Trumps lawsuits. I care about what is going on behind the public scene about election manipulation.....the stuff that happens that takes time to determine and you don't hear about for a long time because of investigative security.

You can call it the most secure election and that means about as much to me as - absolutely nothing -. And if you believe that computers are secure, ask the Iranians how secure their Nuclear system is. Or ask the Russians how secure their infrastructure computers are. There is too much real world evidence that computers can be manipulated for years and years with even the most contientious security experts claiming that "this is the most secure system in the world". You never ever hear about how it is infallible though. Because it is not! Your an astronomer and you use computers very extensively and I am sure you know about how computers and their programmers offer unreal results as a matter of fact when common sense tells you otherwise.

Biden may and probably will be awarded the election but that in itself does not make it legitimate. And that is the truth of it.

And tens of millions of voters are not a "shtick". They are a real Biden problem that he is going to have to deal with, just like Trump had to deal with his anti voter block.

The Senate is still up for grabs, another one of your false claims. Yes, the Dems lost some house seats but they still have the majority. The only thing this means is that Nancy P will never be speaker again, which is an election win beyond belief. And to use her words, there will be a fraud in the White House, and Biden will not be President to millions of people. Remember, these words in reference to Trump came from the Speakers podium, from the Speakers mouth. She did more damage to this country than Benedict Arnold did.

Put all the makeup and lipstic on the pig you want to, but underneath, it is still a pig.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I blocked glowing plasma a few weeks ago and none of his garbage shows up. I suggest others do the same.
I blocked both Glowing_Plasma and Lester. Personally I could probably enjoy a beer with either of them but their constant feuding dominated my “unread posts” feed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
369 Posts
I blocked him too! He'll probably be back on a different account after everyone blocks him doing the same :poop:. I'm all for people having their own opinion but when you act immature and all your post are inflammatory, I'm done dealing with your snowflake, brainwashed little b** a.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts