FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black with new scope and results (reloading section has details) and the 16 just because it looks cool and I want to work with it's accuracy. The Vortex optic replaced the Zeiss and has worked well. My Zeiss was replaced and will go on the 16 for target work. Wish the eyes worked as they once did as scopes are about all I can see through. But don't go thinkin I'd be an easy late night home invasion target as dark blurry blobs hit the floor at the same time as crystal clear ones.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Nice setups! :?

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice on both accounts!!!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Nice guns and great Shooting, at what distance was this?::!!!::

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice guns and great Shooting, at what distance was this?::!!!::
100 yd with bench and front bag. I posted the 16 as I'm going to see what it likes for loads next week.. Cold air will return so it will be no more than 3 loads at a time--fingers barely work until the blood returns. All the layers and numbing cold may actually be removing some shooting errors. Some loads and even by the day can be frustrating as my 17 seems to like loads on the mild side.
However the good is that it makes it cheaper too. I don't have a chrono so these may run out of steam at a distance not favorable to some--say 600yds. Been having fun and really like that as the barrel warms it shoots the same. These shots are pretty rapid at about one every 5 seconds. If I take too long I'll invariably pull one or two.
I

T

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The rail covers are the magpul XTM covers. They clip together so you can mix and match colors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts