FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Way to rally guy's and gal's! :?

Today in Albany, angry gun owners rallied against Governor Andrew Cuomo’s SAFE Act – an unpopular piece of legislation that outlaws the sale of AR-15s and includes restrictive registration requirements.

It's perhaps no surprise gun rights activists stormed the state capital in protest, after the SAFE Act has resulted in an astounding 1,200 felony charges. A few familiar faces were in attendance, including real estate mogul Donald Trump, who recently announced he will not be entering the state gubernatorial race. Trump spoke with John Zack and Susan Rose of WBEN radio this morning ahead of his appearance. While on air, he insisted gun rights is still a crucial issue for Republicans in the Empire State:
“I’m a big Second Amendment person […] Their voice is not being heard with what they’re doing with guns and the UnSAFE Act I call it.”
Someone who did throw his hat in the ring for governor, Republican Rob Astorino, also attended the rally, declaring he would work to abolish the law if elected.

Read more: Big Day for Gun Rights in NY - Cortney O'Brien

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Take note to the age bracket of the protesters. Could this be part the problem today ? "MOST" not all, of people today under the age of 30 can't lift their head from texting long enough to keep in line with the sheep in front of them. Progressive America just dose not see what is happening here and when they do, it will be way to late, lambs at slaughter. People this is not about safety ( of the public ), saving the children in our public schools or the movie goer, but I'm quite sure that most of you know this. Don't get me wrong though, the head in the sand syndrome does not age discriminate, but don't think the relics on PA Ave. don't know what they're doing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts