FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any bets on what these guys are gonna reveal tomorrow?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402882,00.html

Bigfoot may have been found. Maybe. We'll see.

Two Northern California men and two Georgians say they've got a body, a photo and DNA evidence pertaining to the elusive forest-dwelling man-ape — and that they'll reveal all at a press conference in Palo Alto, Calif., on Friday.

"I think you'll find that this is the real deal," Robert Barrows of Redwood City, Calif., told the Bay City News local wire service.

Matthew Whitton, a cop in Clayton County, Ga., and his friend Rick Dyer, a former corrections officer, say they recently found the body in the woods of northern Georgia.

Veteran Bigfoot tracker Tom Biscardi said he's examined the body, and that scientists will get their chance soon.

·
Registered
475 Posts
this was reported by the local radio station around here, we'll just have to wait and see what we see

the info i heard was it was 7 foot 7 inches tall and hairy, it would be cool to finally unlock the mystery :eek:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Whatever it is, it will be a mutant something! :evil:

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
"Veteran Bigfoot tracker Tom Biscardi said he's examined the body, and that scientists will get their chance soon."

That should have been the first thing done!!!!!! Watch it be some bones from a cow, And they will be the asses of this century.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
They showed pictures of the remains in the attached video on fox. Basically looks like a bear rug sitting in a cooler with a gorilla mask sitting on top, not much detail. Hope it's not just those guys trying to pull a fast one, folks will be mad.

·
Registered
475 Posts
B52U said:
Basically looks like a bear rug sitting in a cooler with a gorilla mask sitting on top, not much detail.
:lol: :lol: :lol: i'm not impressed with the photographs either

·
Registered
305 Posts
LOL, this is really not a story worthy of national media coverage. Must be a really slow news week. But it does kind of remind me of that alien big foot on the Six Million Dollar Man back in the 70's. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, Barnum and Bailey did it all the time. Still, I bet they get sued by someone. They should at least have to pay the expenses of all anyone who spent money to prove it was a hoax.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts