FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the new few days to a week, we are making some changes to the site.

It will become a ALL inclusive FN site to cover ALL of FN's products and guns.

You will probably notice some new areas being added and messages being moved around. This may take a few days. We'll be changing the logo and renaming the site. The PS90Forum URL will still work, so don't worry. We'll probably be adding another URL soon too!

So, bear with us while the forums get added and moved!

·
Registered
980 Posts
exciting!

will you have areas devoted to FN product unavailable to civvies? Like the less lethal platform, and various machine guns? ..just curious

I would suggest a New and Perspective Owners area for all the "I just bought a black FS2000!" and "should I get a TR or regular PS90" type threads

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't really see a need for an area on the Less than lethal and their machine guns yet. We'll see.

As for new owner area - I think then we're splitting up the forums TOO much. To find something, people would have to search the General PS90 area and that area.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I agree, good idea.

TA

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If U guys have anything relevant to post in the new areas that have zero posts (or very few), feel free. That way they have something at least! :p

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Wow, you have been busy!!!

Looks great!

TA

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was actually gonna work on this on Sunday - but I had an issue with my FTP access and am waiting on Therm to try to get that fixed. I'm tired of the stock emoticons too :p

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, U guys let me know if U see a message that still needs to be moved from 1 of the old areas to a new area. Sometimes things straddle the line, so I put stuff in places on purpose. But I am sure that there is still stuff out there.

Abpt1 has been good at pointing out a few things.

Just make sure U tell me the thread title, where it is, and where ya think it should go.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Make Sure you don't leave us FN Tactical Shotgun guys out. I've got a FN-TPS I want to write about to.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just added the section - I hadn't noticed your message until now, and I came here to annouce the new section. How strange is that :p

Anyway - NEW FN shotgun area added. Post away :)

I think we're about covered on the areas for now.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Added an NFA section - please read the rules post in that section before participating there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts