FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
belonged to me signing in a new PS90!!! :shock:
been doing lots of reading here but nothing like having the real thing in your hot and sweaty hands. and standing in the dark verifying yes the black ring optic does indeed glow a red T - then morphs to the circle crosshatch as you swing it to the light. now how cool is that!

:grin:

oh yeah, you all on the mainland should count your blessings for gun supply and cheap shipping. here you must buy ammo at the store as no "overseas" mail order and many dealers won't do FFL anymore. means I just paid $25+ for each box of 5.7s and that was on sale. no matter, I finally got a PS90!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes Aloha from Hawai'i :)

interesting semi-factoid, I've been going to that reg window often lately and given the doc numbering there have been 40 arms a day going through the system last week! my guess is military arrivals makes up the bulk - they get immediate docs while civvies subject to a14 day wait.

can't wait to shoot the PS90. have cleaned everything but the barrel so almost ready :) love the way it strips down makes you feel like an international secret double 00 agent. 1510 pelican ftw.

·
Registered
148 Posts
:shock: Shaka, Brah!

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. People are great and very helpful with info when you're ready to accessorized your baby.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mahalos Daug and all :D I'm getting some "keep it lightweight" ideas but still looking around and will have questions for you guys soon. not waiting on more ammo though and jumped on that bulk Cabela's deal w/free dryboxes and $2.95 shipping. can't beat that here! going to a relative's house on the mainland, then only suck part is I can only fly in 11 lbs. at a crack errr, time. but I'm figuring that's about 500 rounds? well that's the plan so far 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts