FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

So I have the heavy model FNAR and am looking to put a bipod on there. Any recommendations or are they all just about the same really?

Thanks,
Fury

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Harris has this, would it work? I havent seen an FNAR in detail

That gggazz look fantastic and super heavy duty..holy mackeral

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'd be interested in what options would work well here as well....

Harris looks good but would need the rail adapter i think.

How are those atlas ones?

·
Registered
41 Posts
imschur said:
Harris has this, would it work? I havent seen an FNAR in detail

That gggazz look fantastic and super heavy duty..holy mackeral
I just installed this adapter to go with my Harris 1A2-L series bipod. $30 for the adapter and $65 for the lightweight bipod. It simply works great and does not add a lot of weight to the FNAR.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Mind indicating which Harris adaptor that is? Would appreciate it. Picking up my hvy barrel FN AR on Friday. Already have a Leupold Mark 4 for her, and want to get a bipod before the weekend if I can.

Thanks

Sabo

·
Registered
31 Posts
I may have jumped the gun a bit considering my FNAR Heavy doesn't arrive until tomorrow, but I ordered an XDS Heavy Duty Swivel Bipod directly from GG&G. They are pricey, but include a direct rail attachment. So, considering a similar Harris bipod BL-S ($100) and quality rail adapter ($30-70), I thought the $184 sale price (includes shipping) was reasonable. After a bit of research, others seem to be happy with this bipod.

The other option I considered was the Bobro Gen2 with swivel. A quick google search will yield a very detailed review of the Bobro.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts