FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from PA. New to the forums and to FN ownership. I just got back from the gun shop with my birthday present. It was from myself of course! I fondled a SCAR 17s while I was there. That's going to be the next purchase. Then it's onward to an RMR and a can for this pretty little lady.

IMG_2370.JPG

·
Premium Member
9,527 Posts
Welcome, congrats and Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Happy birthday Bruce & congrats on the new FNX45T! If you play your cards right the timing might align perfectly with the release of the new FDE RMR's:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Happy birthday Bruce & congrats on the new FNX45T! If you play your cards right the timing might align perfectly with the release of the new FDE RMR's:)
I didn't know they were planning on FDE RMR. I'm definitely going to hold out for that. Thanks!

Once I get the SCAR I was planning on a VCOG for it. Hopefully they'll be releasing that in FDE as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the forum and happy bday!

What holster is that?
KT Mech holster great prices and fast turn around. And if you're impatient like me you can pay and extra $15 for 3 day turn around. I believe their regular turn around time is only 2 weeks though. Haven't had the holster on the range yet but the FNX fits like a glove in it. The mag carrier has a tension adjustment.

KT Holsters - FNH FNX 45 Tactical

·
Registered
14 Posts
Greetings from PA. New to the forums and to FN ownership. I just got back from the gun shop with my birthday present. It was from myself of course! I fondled a SCAR 17s while I was there. That's going to be the next purchase. Then it's onward to an RMR and a can for this pretty little lady.

View attachment 25432
Birthday FNX rhymes with Birthday Sex for a reason :?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts