FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Promoted Pawn has the Black Reticle Sight in stock @ $600.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Yup... lol!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:th_confused0068: >*runs to website and clicks add to cart* "We are no longer taking backorders on our website.">:th_anim_43:> :th_bang:>:cry:
I feel your pain sir ... Hang in there!

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Problem I see is they seldom " lately " even come up on GB nowadays...
So would a $500 used site in pristine condition be worth it ?
I do have a question for some of the more veteran platform guy's... What did these sell for 5 years ago ?
To me ( and I have 2 ) it is. No box but what the heck.
No shipping, no tax , no fee's either.
I still want a " jr acog " to try out...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Trying to get an answer from FNH USA since they continue to list a current product code/manufactorer part number in their most recent updated publication for civilian products last month. Will let Forum members know if I can clarify current production vs antiquity of the 'black recticle site', John K

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't think I ever saw the price of the black reticle go below $500 VS $700 from FNH.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I called FNH support yesterday. The parts department says they have them in-stock for $699.
Well, as a dealer/FFL holder > will try to get a quote hopefully at a more affordable price.My real concern is that they are moving "new old stock" and what we really need to know is if this optic is still in production. More to come...You are not the only one on the hunt for this optic, sure hope I can get some sort of "full line dealer discount" per last conversation with 'Rita' in parts dept. Will share info with all interested here. GLTY> John K

·
Registered
92 Posts
I apologize for such late and 'off time' replies...have a job that has me working very late and unpredictable hours!( Just happy at times to be employed these days!)John K Please PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Excuse my ignorance, but what is so awesome about them? I have one on my gun and don't see what the big deal is.
My PS90 came with this sight and I like that it is very lighweight, compact, quick and requires no batteries with the tritium illumination. I think another thing that appeals to a lot of folks is that it is an "authentic" factory sight for the PS90 and sits lower in the mount vs. installing a red dot on a rail.
All of that having been said, I don't know that I would pay $600-700 for one if my PS90 didn't come with it to begin with.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Excuse my ignorance, but what is so awesome about them? I have one on my gun and don't see what the big deal is.
Low profile, light weight, good cheek weld, no batterys and good sight picture (for me). If you send it off to M1Bullpup to have the REM T3B installed, it gets even better!

Note: I have the blue led but would recommend the red if you were to have it done.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Low profile, light weight, good cheek weld, no batterys and good sight picture (for me). If you send it off to M1Bullpup to have the REM T3B installed, it gets even better!

Note: I have the blue led but would recommend the red if you were to have it done.
I have same setup & I too would recommend the red over the blue. I went with blue also but in hindsight probably would have preferred red.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts