FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
workingman,

I saw one at a shop, and lets just say that "I was not impressed." :roll:

Put the 15 dollars towards an Urban-E.R.T. Slings. He is a sponsor here. I have seen pictures of them on many guns. I did see one in person at a shop not too long ago, on a FS2000. Very nice quality. I am going to purchase one shortly when funds are available. I like the ability to switch from single point to dual point easily. Also using the same sling for many guns by purchasing weapons adaptors for the different weapons.

You are able to install his slings for lefty too, don't need to buy anything specific. You can see video's on his webpage showing installation.

http://www.urbanertslings.com/index.html

FN Forum Rocks!!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so which is better and easier to switch to a pistol from a sg1 sling or this sling? since they are both forum supporters I fiquired I could ask without a problem, I personally am interested in the sg1 sling. It appears to be what I would like

·
Registered
76 Posts
URBAN-E.R.T. SLINGS PS90 SLING

Both will allow the weapon to hang in a centralized position on your chest, and when you transition to your side arm, they both will remain centered and allow for an unobstructed transition. The SG1 Harness requires that the harness to be adjusted to fit what ever kit you are wearing. The URBAN-SENTRY Hybrid sling allows you to throw the sling on whatever kit you happen to be wearing at any time and cinch it down to a tight fit. The URBAN-SENTRY also allows you to secure the front of the weapon to your off hand side via one of our weapons catch adapters that connects to the provided front PS90 harness. The URBAN-SENTRY also allows you to secure the front of the weapon behind your back in less than five seconds, where the SG1 style harnesses like the Chalker Slings prevent you from doing this.

Please go to the following links to view the demonstration videos on the installation of the PS90 harnesses and two to one point configuration. The second from last video is the most updated demo on how to reconfigure the sling from two to one point as it arrived. It shows a Benelli M4 Shotgun during the demo, but the sling is the same Hybrid sling & concept.
The last video shows the sling demonstration while configured as a one point. Please subscribe to our videos on You Tube by going to You Tube, searching:
urban-ert
Click on one of our videos, then click the subscribe button to the right of the video. Then follow the instructions. We try to update the videos as often as possible.

PS90 rear harness install

PS90 front harness install

URBAN-SENTRY Hybrid sling 2 to 1 to 2 point reconfiguration

URBAN-SENTRY Hybrid sling one point demonstration

Please feel free to contact us anytime after 3pm eastern time at:
317-223-6509 if you have any further questions. The best way to get a hold of us is to call after 3pm or via email at [email protected]
:D

·
Registered
150 Posts
i know I'm gonna be flame-bait for this but

i have one for my airsoft and i thought for the price it works well if your gonna nationally compete with a P90 look somewhere else but if you just need a sling to use at the range then this isn't too bad of a buy

·
Registered
329 Posts
I think the Urban ERT sling is more versatle and more comfortable. You can wear it with the barrel pointed down, and can adjust the slack. In some respects, you can get a similar carry position to the Stargate sling.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: URBAN-E.R.T. SLINGS

URBAN-E.R.T. SLINGS said:
By the way, I'm digging your Avatar. :shock:
thanks

see the problem is with this system as far as I can tell it would harder for me to work it as a lefty then to get a sling that is just mounted in the center like the sg1 sling as far I can tell

·
Registered
33 Posts
Plus 1 on the Urban Ert. I got mine a little over a week ago and it was well worth the money. Its on my FS2000 and its nice to have a very fuctional sling that does what its suppose to do and also does not do anything a sling shouldn't.

This keeps your firearm where you want it plain and simple

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'm a lefty and have my Urban E.R.T. sling adapters set up on my PS90s for a lefty. I have my sling set up as a two point. It works great.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Nice, but where are the Optics? :evil:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Ahh ok. Then I am in the same boat as you then :oops:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just ordered a single point sling from Urban E.T.R. nice guy was friendly answered all my questions I will have my sling by the weekend or sooner I`ll keep ya posted.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
:? :eek:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got my Urban E.R.T. single point sling today, and i just got it all setup. I like it is great. Matt also gave me the belt adaptor to secure the weapon for free (speed loop female weapons catch adapter), and I like the setup. It feels good, and after I get the rest of my gear I will hit the range before the pa zombie shoot. I`ll keep you guys posted but thanks again Matt. Total price 71.20 :?

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Post some pictures! :roll:

I need to order one soon. :eek:

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
VERY NICE... I LIKE.... :?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts