FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan to pickup a FNP .45 two tone in about 3-6 weeks. I have fallen in love with this gun and having problems sleeping at night just thinking about it. I also love the Blackhawk Serpa Holster as well. Anyone know if Blackhawk makes a Serpa for the FNP .45 or will a Blackhawk Serpa for a HK .45 fit the FNP .45? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yeah I would like to know as well.. I know that my fn9 fits in the serpa holster for usp9 sub really well almost perfect.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Guys, I don't want to poop in any wheaties, but there have been some pretty bad failures with the SERPA....

There have been situations where some sand has gotten into the release mechanism and locked the whole damn thing up.

Might want to keep looking at other options.

Just a heads up.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks Templar had heard of some issues starting to look at safariland tactical....

·
Registered
30 Posts
this is a copy and past from some thing i i posted yesterday

ok i found a holster that all most fits the fnp-9 all most perfectly
Blackhawk CQC Serpa Holster, Springfield XD .45
my wife has an xd .45 and i notice that the frame of the xd .45 and fnp-9 are all most the same so i try fitting my fnp-9 fit right in side the holster and it lock in place i was like wow Evil or Very Mad Shocked Confused i will have pics in a few days to show how it work hope this help any body how need it take care ever body bye

so maybe this holster mite work on a fnp-.45

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
toolboxluis said:

my wife has an xd .45 and i notice that the frame of the xd .45 and fnp-9 are all most the same so i try fitting my fnp-9 fit right in side the holster and it lock in place i was like wow Evil or Very Mad Shocked Confused i will have pics in a few days to show how it work hope this help any body how need it take care ever body bye

Looking forward to those pics because I way go with the .40 cal.

·
Registered
735 Posts
toolboxluis said:
The 9 and .45 are two totally different guns, not like the 9 and .40. The .45 is more similar to a G21 Glock from what I'm told.

·
Registered
115 Posts
toolboxluis said:

Also the Serpa for the USP 9 Compact fits the FNP-9 Like a glove. even with all the talk about the Serpa I still like them they have worked for me...but I am just a weekend wanna be so I am not in the dirt and sand with it but for my 45 I think I will go with safailand so I can play with the big boys :?

·
Registered
115 Posts
raggededge said:
toolboxluis said:
The 9 and .45 are two totally different guns, not like the 9 and .40. The .45 is more similar to a G21 Glock from what I'm told.
Yeah I have tried a couple holsters for the G21 none fit the FNP 45.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts