FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a year ago, I had a holster made for my Sig P226 that would work with a TLR-1 Tac Light. To make a long story short, it fits perfectly with my new FNP-9 with the light.
Looking down the slides, I cannot tell the difference between the two pistols.
I was going to sell the Blade Tech, too. Now, I will keep it.
By the way, this is a great forum. :)

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Glad ya like the forum, and it's nice that you found a holster that fits. There doesn't seem to be very many holsters out there yet for the FNP.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am still waiting for my Blade Tech for the FNP9 that was supposed to be coming from FNH USA. They are now not returning emails.
Sales must be very good.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
In all honesty - the majority of large companies do not return e-mails. Maybe they get way too many.

If ya want action, ya gotta use the phone.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do believe that you have something there. Funny, I thought there was a reason why I gravitate to small companies. :shock:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just received in the mail yesterday the IWB Bladetech that I ordered for my FNP. It's very comfortable and hides it really well (and it's A LOT better than the cheap Uncle Mikes that I got the day I purchased the gun).
:shock:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I figured I'd necro this thread.

Anyone know of a holster (prefer IWB, but will take any) for a FNP-9 with a TLR-2?

I'd rather not have to take the light off all the time.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
You could email some smaller holster companies (like crossbreed) and see if they would make one. I'm not aware of any at the moment though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts