FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard the Announcement on WCBS 880 this am. I did not hear the press conference,
but I'm almost 200% sure of the "to do" list

1- Gungrabbing

2- More Gungrabbing

3-Even More Gungrabbing

4- Funding Gungrabbing

5- More Funding Gungrabbing

6- Even More Funding Gungrabbing

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I think he secretly works for the NRA, and plan to donate a few billion to our cause.

Look at the evidence. Anti-gun politicians are begging him to stay out of their campaigns because it drives the voters away, anti-gun mayors are leaving his organization because they do not want to be associated with him. His funding for anti-gun tv and radio ads earlier this year practically ensured that people would call and write their congress critters in opposition to the nonsense.

Its safe to say he is on our side :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
Bloomberg spent a lot of money in our Colorado recalls supporting Angela Giron and John Morse. I hear he helped pay off former state senator Evie Hudak to step aside and keep the democratic state majority in the face of her recall.

I believe that Mr. Bloomberg may spend his money anyway that he wants to - at least according to current election and campaign law. It is our job to be vigilant and point out the source of funding (Bloomberg) and his agenda. Hopefully people will continue to wake up, recognize the progressive goals and take action by voting at the polls, persuading the undecided or opposition, making their dollars count in elections, supporting gun rights organizations and by other actions including appropriate boycotts, etc.

Bloomberg is after total civilian disarmament - he just does not consider himself a civilian subject to the rules he would like to impose on everyone else.

Reactions: adamc

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look at the evidence. Anti-gun politicians are begging him to stay out of their campaigns because it drives the voters away, anti-gun mayors are leaving his organization because they do not want to be associated with him. His funding for anti-gun tv and radio ads earlier this year practically ensured that people would call and write their congress critters in opposition to the nonsense.
I don't think so....they are still 500% antigun....

it is just he is a huge PUTZ and only new york city folk could tolerate his "Putzness"

Reactions: Milspec

·
Registered
454 Posts
Just wait for this piece of scat to run for POTUS in 2016

Reactions: adamc

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
HIS ego will toleraste nothing else 2016

A supreme King and Emperor in his own mind...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts