FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing it UK style. Or is it AC style? Either way, here is my 100% NY compliant bolt action rifle.

There is not a gas system in this rifle. Bolt must be manually manipulated with each shot.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I thought it was illegal to have a deadly pistol grip on a rifle in NY:x

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
What did you do about the gas port in the barrel?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not only does it lack the required gas system to function as a semi-auto, it goes so far as to not even have a gas port drilled into the barrel. Pure manual.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Specs: Spikes lower, Mega billet side-charging upper, Youngs Mfg. side-charging chromed National Match BCG, KAK Industries 18" barrel (no gas port), Lantac Dragon brake, Diamondhead VRS-T 15" freefloat rail, JP captured recoil spring, Magpul MOE rifle stock, Warne Skel-Mount, Bushnell 3200 Elite 10x40 mil-mil, Rock River Arms 2-stage National Match trigger.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
That's depressing that you have to do that.

How do you like the stock?

Reactions: Troublesx10

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's depressing that you have to do that.

How do you like the stock?
While it may be depressing to be forced to accept the NY rules, I was never a rapid-fire type of shooter. This configuration actually lets me concentrate more on my shots more. I like benchrest and woodchuck hunting so this little rifle will fill both those niches nicely.

The stock is quite nice. I put the Magul MOE+ grip on yesterday. I like that too. Not the rubber skinned one, the one with the PPQ-like random texturing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts