FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,574 Posts
On the recommendation of someone else a while back, I bought a Bushnell Laser Boresighter - I think it was $35.99.

The laser does move a bit depending on how U rotate the boresighter - but it did get me on the paper at 50 yards on the 1st shot - I was about 4 inches off at 10 o'clock. Good enough.

I didn't wanna spend a ton of money. And, I figured w/o it, I'd spend at least the same amount in ammunition trying to get there...

·
Registered
15,574 Posts
I thought it worked decently. I think a more expensive one probably would have been closer on the target. But, to hit the paper at 50 yards to behind with wasn't bad.

I had taken the receiver out of the stock, put it on a table, and gestimated 50 yards as the sun went down one night. That's how I zeroed it. The red laser won't be visible in the daytime.

There must have been a lot of mist in the air that night that I did it, because I was able to see the red beam itself as I used the bore sighter.

·
Registered
15,574 Posts
Never tried that one. I ordered mine from the net.

Months ago, I thought I read that some people had some issues with some brands not working with the built in muzzle break on the barrel. 1 guy stated the Bushnell version worked fine for him, so I just bought that to be safe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.