FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,130 Posts
He must get a kick out of all the fireworks for "his" birthday! Lucky Son!! :?

Reactions: Ghostmgo

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
This is nothing short of awesome!

Our heritage and right has for too long been eroded by the anti-2A that rifle clubs are no longer offered in schools, youth camps, etc.
I don't even know if marksmanship is even being offered as a merit badge anymore in the BSA.

Props to you and your dad for teaching your son early on about firearms, safe handling, and most of all, the pride and fun in a family environment!

my boy turned 7 yesterday! Gramps got him a single shot 22 so we went to the range today! At the end of the season he ask to shoot the ps90 he can shoot so I let him. He had a smile from ear to ear! And so did I!! View attachment 39127 View attachment 39128 View attachment 39129

·
Vendor
5,815 Posts
The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.
George Washington

"A strong body makes a mind strong. As to the exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the Body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind . . . Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks."
--Thomas Jefferson August 1785

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Happy Birthday to him!!!

Yes, the PS90 tends to do that to people's faces.

Reactions: Ghostmgo
1 - 6 of 6 Posts