FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a Concealed Carry Backpack from Noveske. UPS finally came but at 8pm. Better late than never I suppose. Even though this shipped 12/26 from Oregon
]

Bought a pint glass and backpack

With 10.5" AR

SCAR 16

Not sure wtf this is. Seems to be some sort of muzzle retention but the molle webbing doesn't go up that high.

Overall it seems like a pretty well made pack. Lots of padding and extra pockets. Not sure how I will set it up with the Molle and Velcro. Probably will put a few extra mags in there. I don't plan to hike with this or anything. Just use it as a discreet way to carry a rifle to and from my truck.

·
Registered
6,699 Posts
Looks like a great bag. I like the pint glass a lot as well.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Looks nice!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really like the idea of being able to carry this around and not make it obvious. Can't wait to use it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice! I might have to get one of these since Im cutting my barrel down to 14.1 inches. Should fit pretty good with the stock folded, they come in other colors?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Where on their site did you order the backpack? I can't seem to find it. Its late so I might be over looking it. Nice rig! Like that a lot.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Looks very nice.

I think the muzzle retention piece is for use if you have the upper and lower separated given where the molle straps are set...

·
Registered
230 Posts
It is a muzzle retention device but you need to turn the rifle upside down for it to work lol. Nice bag btw after a few uses put up how it's handling I really want one of those but I'm recovering from the purchases I've made over Xmas and buying a scar and scope!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have wanted one of those packs for years but the price always stops me...

I guess if I could hold one in my hand and see just how much it will carry besides the rifle.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is a muzzle retention device but you need to turn the rifle upside down for it to work lol. Nice bag btw after a few uses put up how it's handling I really want one of those but I'm recovering from the purchases I've made over Xmas and buying a scar and scope!

Yeah it was hard for me to justify the cost when I already have an Eberlestock, but I got tired of breaking down the AR to put in a Jansport bag. I would inevitably hit it on something every time.
But had I known I was going to impulse buy a SCAR two weeks later I probably would have waited.

I have wanted one of those packs for years but the price always stops me...

I guess if I could hold one in my hand and see just how much it will carry besides the rifle.
I wasn't wiling to use something as cheap as a tennis racket case and the cheaper packs like the Sneaky Bag just didn't seem worth the small savings. It wasn't cheap but I can tell this bag will serve it's purpose well. Just need to decide what else to put in it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts